Juara Candlenut Body Creme

by JUARA

Leaves a Smooth, Velvety Finish. This rich, luxurious body creme provides the nourishing benefits of candlenut oil, known for its high content of essential fatty acids, which has been used for centuries in Indonesia to treat dry, rough skin. The unique properties of candlenut oil allow for superior skin penetration with a comfortable, velvet finish. Result: Skin looks and feels soft, smooth and supple. ;

Can someone please describe the scent? Thanks!
Okay so I have heard great things about this. What do you think? Effective? Does it smell good?
Has anyone tried this product?
Start your review of Juara Candlenut Body Creme!
Product Highlights
“Got this in my FabFitFun box and wow! This body cream is moisturizing, silky, and smells wonderful! I must have gone through the whole jar in about two and a half weeks (using it twice a day). Will consider re-buying. ” in 17 reviews
“As someone with dry skin, I am very impressed with this product! It felt a bit thick during the application, so I expected it to leave behind a sticky residue. But it smoothd and spread out nicely on my skin and left a silky, velvety feeling behind. The scent was lovely and it is still strong, even several hours after application.” in 9 reviews
West Chicago, IL
Oh Yeah. This is some high quality body cream. Apparently candlenut is known for its concentration of fatty acids, which are great for dry skin. It has a thick texture, but it absorbs very well into the skin. I would probably buy this again, but the jar lasts a long time!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Sagging, Scarring, Body Acne
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a wonderful body cream. I love the smell of the entire candlenut line. It makes your skin so soft. It is a little pricey but I like to use a good quality body cream and it is really nice.
Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't yet purchased this bad boy but I have sampled- what a luxurious, creamy and decadent body butter. I think it would be such a treat to use this after a nice bubble bath. A beautiful scent that isn't too overwhelming and a nice thick body cream. A beautiful product.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles / Cellulite
Santa Rosa, CA
These product is moisturizing without being greasy. I keep one at home and one work. You can use it regularly without getting that greasy feel as with other moisturizers. It also smells amazing without being over powering! Plus the brand is cruelty free, score!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness / Stretch Marks, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Hampton, VA
Juara Candlenut Body Creme uploaded by Sara R.
This is by far my BEST Spring Product Discovery!! I love this creme so much, not only is it not greasy, it smells soooo good. Definitely my favorite beauty product right now!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Lemon Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the Juara Candlenut Body Creme in my Winter Fab Fit Box and I LOVE it! Great scent, nice thick and not all grease. Winter skin is no long a problem.... super soft!
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
I LOVE the smell of this body creme. It smells exactly like coconut and hazelnut. The creme itself is so thick and moisturizing and it feels amazing on your skin. I've been using it every day on my hands, and my skin looks healthier.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Ellwood City, PA
I am absolutely in love with this stuff!! It smells so so good and it keeps my skin super hydrated all day. It's very creamy so it goes on super nice but soaks in quickly!
Oily / Acne
Los Angeles
I received this as a sample in my Birchbox.  The smell is a little tropical and yummy.  I used it on my hands and arms mostly.  It was just okay at moisturizing.  It didn't feel greasy, and absorbs quickly.  But I have other moisturizers that are better at hydrating my skin.  If you are looking for a very light moisturizer with a yummy smell, I would recommend it.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Dryness, Psoriasis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in a subscription box and have been using it for about a month. It is #soothing on my dry hands and has a nice light scent. My hands feel soft after applying and even after a hand washing. Great product.