BY JUARA

Leaves a Smooth, Velvety Finish. This rich, luxurious body creme provides the nourishing benefits of candlenut oil, known for its high content of essential fatty acids, which has been used for centuries in Indonesia to treat dry, rough skin. The unique properties of candlenut oil allow for superior skin penetration with a comfortable, velvet finish. Result: Skin looks and feels soft, smooth and supple. ; see more...

• Can someone please describe the scent? Thanks!2 Answers
  • Okay so I have heard great things about this. What do you think? ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product?9 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
rhianna g.
rhianna g.
Mulberry, FL
Juara Candlenut Creme is, hands down, my absolute favorite product of all time. I received this creme as a sample in my Birchbox and was instantly in obsession with it (not just love, but OBSESSION). Juara's Candlenut Creme is rich, smooth, & thick. I found that I do not have to use nearly as much as other brands to get the desired results (I bought a full sized tub in January & it's not even half empty). It's super absorbent & not oily! Finding a thick creme that is not oily is very difficult, but Juara mastered the formula! I can use this on my entire body (even my face when I have extremely dry patches!) & it only takes a few minutes until it's absorbed completely! The best part of this creme is the scent. It's not flowery or super girly. To me, the scent is more of a sweet and nutty scent, with a hint of cocoa butter. If they made this scent as a perfume, I would buy it in a heartbeat! Out of all the creams & lotions I've tried, this is the one that I can 100% fully recommend!
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
Received a sample of this and really am enjoying it! I like the look of the tube and the feel of the lotion is thick and luxurious. It doesn't seem to leave that sticky film that so many lotions do. Only complaint? I don't like the smell! When I first squeezed it out, I couldn't stand it. However, in all fairness, it smells much better on my skin and the scent lessens somewhat. May clash with my perfume if I am wearing both? I would purchase it, even at that price, if only it had a different scent.
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
i received this sample last month in my birchbox and will definitely be purchasing full size. the tiny sample was enough to cover my whole body after getting out of the shower in the morning. the feeling of the cream wasn't slimy or sticky at all and just melted into my skin. i could smell the subtle fragrance all day long, even when i went to bed. it's not overwhelming just a clean warm nutty smell.
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I recently received a sample of this product from BirchBox and I have fallen in love. It is very lightweight and highly effective. I noticed positive results in my skin after just 1 use and after using it every day for 2 weeks my skin is silky smooth. I'll definitely be purchasing this when my sample runs out. 10/10 would recommend
Megan R.
Megan R.
Moorhead, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is by far the best body creme I have ever used! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth after just one use! It also smells amazing! It is a bit pricey for my budget but it will last a while because only a small amount goes a long way. I got my free sample from my Fabfitfun box and I love it so much I bought the shower gel!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I got this as a sample in my Birchbox and I don't really care for it. It has a soapy smell to it and when I applied it it left a almost powdery finish to my hands. Dry skin irritates me so much so I have to have lotion to make it feel okay but this really didn't do anything for me. I still had that dry feeling after applying.
celyn k.
celyn k.
I first received this product as a sample from Birchbox. It. Is. Divine. I think of myself as a citrus girl, and this is more warm and amber-y, but when I put it on, I can't stop smellling my skin. It has a rich formula and absorbs easily. It is highly moisturizing. I cannot recommend it enough!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Simpsonville, SC
I am not a huge lotion fan but my skin is dry a lot of the time and this is by far the one lotion like product that I will always use. It is super soft and gentle and makes your skin feel amazing. I discovered it by having it in my FabFitFun box. I have already recommended it to others.
Lo L.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Oh Yeah. This is some high quality body cream. Apparently candlenut is known for its concentration of fatty acids, which are great for dry skin. It has a thick texture, but it absorbs very well into the skin. I would probably buy this again, but the jar lasts a long time!
Hana M.
Hana M.
Santa Rosa, CA
These product is moisturizing without being greasy. I keep one at home and one work. You can use it regularly without getting that greasy feel as with other moisturizers. It also smells amazing without being over powering! Plus the brand is cruelty free, score!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Can someone please describe the scent? Thanks!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN
Okay so I have heard great things about this. What do you think? Effective? Does it smell good?