Juara Candlenut Body Creme

Leaves a Smooth, Velvety Finish. This rich, luxurious body creme provides the nourishing benefits of candlenut oil, known for its high content of essential fatty acids, which has been used for centuries in Indonesia to treat dry, rough skin. The unique properties of candlenut oil allow for superior skin penetration with a comfortable, velvet finish. Result: Skin looks and feels soft, smooth and supple. ; see more...

• Can someone please describe the scent? Thanks!3 Answers
  • Okay so I have heard great things about this. What do you think? ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product?9 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this cream as a full size product in a subscription box.  The packaging of the tub is beautiful, the cream is white in appearance and has a nice consistency with a scent that is hard to pin down,not quite coconut, not quite floral, not quite shea butter, but pleasant none the less.  The cream is really luxurious feeling and absorbs quickly into skin leaving skin soft and not greasy.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is a great body creme!
It smells like a day on the beach and I absolutely love it. It's creamy and not sticky. It dries fairly quick leaving your skin soft and silky. The scent lingers for a good amount of time.
The packaging is great. No praises or complaints.
It is a little pricey. But not too much more than similar products.
I would recommend this product to anyone. I still have a full container but when this runs out I will more than likely buy again.
Andrea P.
I received this as a sample from Birchbox. I haven't even run out yet, but I already ordered the full size. This is a super moisturizing cream but without being too thick or heavy. It smells AMAZING! It has a very clean smell with hints of nut and coconut. It's very reasonably priced as skincare goes. The full size is $35 for 7.5 ounces. That breaks out to $4.67 per ounce which is VERY reasonable when compared to similar products. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking got s new body lotion.
Jillian M.
The best part about this is that it is very moisturizing and that lasts all day. The downside is that the fragrance is pretty heavy and also lasts all day. I don’t mind the smell, but I can see how some people would. Its a little perfumey, but I can’t really compare it to anything else I’ve ever smelled.
BoxKraz E.
I absolutely love this body cream! I used it daily until I ran out and can definitely say that I will continue to purchase it. I love that it had a gentle scent and that I could use it all over my body, specially around this time of year when my arms and legs get so dry.
Laura W.
Arden, NC
I love this body butter! The smell is so great for the winter months, and t moisturizes really well. It’s a nice thick formula that applies easily and isn’t greasy. This made me fall in love with Juara, and I hope to use more of their products!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Lovely smell and very soft. Got a sample in my Birchbox and was happy to receive it. I would totally get the full size to use as a body butter - very gentle and good for sensitive skin. Wish the formula was a little thicker.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
I received this product in a popsugar box. I love the warm vanilla scent - it's not overpowering or too sugary sweet. This cream had a silky texture that leave a smooth, non - greasy finish. I would definitely purchase again!
adriana s.
University Place
Soft and silky but not oily! Smells great and the the smell remains throughout the day! It's my go to and have already purchased a few. The price is a little high but it goes a long way.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I first received the Juara candlenut cream lotion in a Birch box. Since then I I like to keep a travel-size in my purse at all times. It is a wonderfully smelling lightweight lotion that leaves my skin super soft. Would highly recommend.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Has anyone tried this product?
Lesley S.
Can someone please describe the scent? Thanks!
Samantha C.
Memphis, TN
Okay so I have heard great things about this. What do you think? Effective? Does it smell good?