BY JUARA

An ultra rich, creamy leave-on mask that provides the skin with an intense dose of moisture for a softer, healthier complexion and instantly soft skin. Nourishing avocado hydrates and revitalizes, while mineral-rich banana puree helps soften skin and maintain an optimal moisture level. Fights dryness and dehydration immediately and leaves a moist, supple feel. ; see more...

• Is this a good mask for winter? Your Input is appreciated thanks! L...7 Answers
  • Is this a peel away mask? 10 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
I absolutely love using this mask! It smells so amazing and leaves your face feeling so fresh and smooth! My friend recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did. If your debating on trying it, do it!! You won't be disappointed!!
Mardomy G.
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absoluty in love with this mask, my skin is a before and after this mask. Is perfecto for skin that use makeup every day
Paulina F.
Paulina F.
My holy grail!!! This is never greasy, no funny smells, no burning... Just pure moisture. My skin drinks it up. I don't ever want to be without it.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. It's moisturizers super well. It works well for people with sensitive skin
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a great smell to it. It leaves your face feeling smooth and great. I would recommend it to my friends. The packaging is pretty plain it doesn't do justice for the product!
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Azusa, CA
In love with this mask! I had to try it once my sister told me about it. It smelled great and made my face feel so smooth after.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
Moving to the desert I needed skin help,and this helped me go from super dry and tight to smooth and soft in a quick fix!
Adebunmi L.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
I like and love to use this when my skin is extraordinarily dry.its so effective.i willing recommend it
Mauri W.
Mauri W.
Ammon, ID
Love using this when my skin is super dry! Great product and way useful because I live in such a dry area
Michele K.
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing and makes the hair so soft and smooth. I would use this again and I also would
Tell other people to use it as well. The product works great so you do not need a lot for one Use
Tara K.
Tara K.
Athens, MI
Is this a peel away mask?
Jere G.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good mask for winter? Your Input is appreciated thanks! Looks like a really great product