BY JUARA

An ultra rich, creamy leave-on mask that provides the skin with an intense dose of moisture for a softer, healthier complexion and instantly soft skin. Nourishing avocado hydrates and revitalizes, while mineral-rich banana puree helps soften skin and maintain an optimal moisture level. Fights dryness and dehydration immediately and leaves a moist, supple feel. ; see more...

• Is this a good mask for winter? Your Input is appreciated thanks!...7 Answers
  • Is this a peel away mask? 10 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
I am absoluty in love with this mask, my skin is a before and after this mask. Is perfecto for skin that use makeup every day
Justine V.
I received a sample of this in my Petit Vour beauty box. It's an awesome leave on mask that moisturizes so well and has a slight scent of avocado! So subtle and not overwhelming. It's perfect for an overnight treatment. It's a bit pricy!
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
Moving to the desert I needed skin help,and this helped me go from super dry and tight to smooth and soft in a quick fix!
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I absolutely love using this mask! It smells so amazing and leaves your face feeling so fresh and smooth! My friend recommended it to me and I'm so glad she did. If your debating on trying it, do it!! You won't be disappointed!!
Angelica R.
Natalia , TX
This product has a great smell to it. It leaves your face feeling smooth and great. I would recommend it to my friends. The packaging is pretty plain it doesn't do justice for the product!
Nicole U.
Azusa , CA
In love with this mask! I had to try it once my sister told me about it. It smelled great and made my face feel so smooth after.
Paulina F.
My holy grail!!! This is never greasy, no funny smells, no burning... Just pure moisture. My skin drinks it up. I don't ever want to be without it.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Apply before makeup! I definitely love this product!! Absolutely amazing in every way! Smells so great and I use it daily! I also gift it a lot for Christmas presents and birthdays. Definitely recommend to others and well worth your money!!
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
This stuff smells amazing and makes the hair so soft and smooth. I would use this again and I also would
Tell other people to use it as well. The product works great so you do not need a lot for one Use
Amalin G.
Avocado and banana IN ONE JAR ? I had to try it. It works amazing right before applying your make up. I have combination skin and it works really well for my face. Not harsh at all. I like to use this when my skin is feeling extra dry, especially now that the weather is getting chilly out. I do recommend this product.
Tara K.
Athens, MI
Is this a peel away mask?
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this a good mask for winter? Your Input is appreciated thanks! Looks like a really great product