Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Amanda B.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Elena S.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Rashmita S.

BY JUARA

Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smelled very strange, stung quite a bit and I didn't see any results after washing it off. The texture was kind of oily, the color was a puke yellow and the exfoliating bits weren't comfortable to rub in.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally love Juara products. This mask irritated my skin though so I wasn't able to continue to use it. their other masks are great though. But I have sensitive skin so masks can be irritating sometimes.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell didn't really bother me but it is different. It did burn but only around my mouth which is very sensitive to all masks in general. I am used to that so the burning didn't bother me either. This does a great job or brightening my skin and it felt very soft after rinsing (well wiping off with a warm rag). I would definitely use this again.
Kari B.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this mask! I don't have sensitive like some of the other reviewers. It leaves my face noticeably brighter and radiant. Worth every penny!
Teresa S.
Pensacola, FL
I received this product in my Ipsy bag. I have not experienced any of the burning, odd smells, or rough exfoliating bits that others have talked about. I can say that I do like this product. My skin feels soft, and looks radiant every time I use it. If I can ever find it in the stores I shop, I will definitely be buying it.
Lyzz R.
Long Beach, CA
Love this! I use it as an over night mask and I wake up looking awake no mater how I've slept the night before. It can be a little pricey but it is worth it! I haven't broken out from it and it doesn't stain my sheets! I was just put off by the sent at first but now I don't mind and it doesn't linger!
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask that adds glow to a full face. When you wear it, you can't really tell you have a mask on because it's one of those shearer typed masks. I love that you can wear it over night ( I wouldn't, but I like the idea it's not gonna hurt your skin if you wear it too long). The best part is it doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I do not like the scent of the product but it washes off well and leaves skin soft. I have not noticed any change to pore size as it indicates. It does burn after applying so be aware.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this and it's okay. I actually prefer the masks that tighten my skin, to me it always feels cleaner like that. This one is very softening and moisturizing, it does tingle while working/ waiting to dry, but I don't know if it gives my skin any radiance. I will keep using it up though