Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Amanda B.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Elena S.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Rashmita S.

BY JUARA

Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I got this mask in my ipsy bag. I do not like it. it burns while you apply, it burns while you wait 15 minutes, it burns while you wipe it with wet towel ( I do not suggest rinsing ) . and it burns while you put moisturizer. it feels tinglish for a while after you take it off. I do not know how,the skin feels because it's burning the whole time.
not the favorite mask. there are better in the market.
Lyzz R.
Long Beach, CA
Love this! I use it as an over night mask and I wake up looking awake no mater how I've slept the night before. It can be a little pricey but it is worth it! I haven't broken out from it and it doesn't stain my sheets! I was just put off by the sent at first but now I don't mind and it doesn't linger!
Teresa S.
Pensacola, FL
I received this product in my Ipsy bag. I have not experienced any of the burning, odd smells, or rough exfoliating bits that others have talked about. I can say that I do like this product. My skin feels soft, and looks radiant every time I use it. If I can ever find it in the stores I shop, I will definitely be buying it.
connie b.
Durham, NC
This is a nice mask, but much different than any I've ever used before. It applies much like a lotion or moisturizer, and even after waiting the 10-15 minutes, it never sets up fully. Leaves the skin brighter and feeling refreshed.
Sami M.
Ouch! This tumeric face mask feels how I thought it would! It burned! Although I do have a myriad of allergies, this simply felt like I put spices on my skin. I endured the facial, but ultimately, I did not see a difference in my complexion (after 1 use). It burned so much, I don't care to use it again.
Justine A.
I normally love Juara products. This mask irritated my skin though so I wasn't able to continue to use it. their other masks are great though. But I have sensitive skin so masks can be irritating sometimes.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Smelled very strange, stung quite a bit and I didn't see any results after washing it off. The texture was kind of oily, the color was a puke yellow and the exfoliating bits weren't comfortable to rub in.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is an interesting masks. Burns a little while its on which I'm not exactly a fan of, however, it does get the job done, reducing inflammation and leaving pores smaller, though maybe not enough to stop using my primer. Feeling a bit meh about it overall.
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I do not like the scent of the product but it washes off well and leaves skin soft. I have not noticed any change to pore size as it indicates. It does burn after applying so be aware.
Kari B.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this mask! I don't have sensitive like some of the other reviewers. It leaves my face noticeably brighter and radiant. Worth every penny!