Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Amanda B.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Elena S.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Rashmita S.

BY JUARA

May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is an interesting masks. Burns a little while its on which I'm not exactly a fan of, however, it does get the job done, reducing inflammation and leaving pores smaller, though maybe not enough to stop using my primer. Feeling a bit meh about it overall.
Laura F.
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
I do not like the scent of the product but it washes off well and leaves skin soft. I have not noticed any change to pore size as it indicates. It does burn after applying so be aware.
Lyzz R.
Lyzz R.
Long Beach, CA
Love this! I use it as an over night mask and I wake up looking awake no mater how I've slept the night before. It can be a little pricey but it is worth it! I haven't broken out from it and it doesn't stain my sheets! I was just put off by the sent at first but now I don't mind and it doesn't linger!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mask that adds glow to a full face. When you wear it, you can't really tell you have a mask on because it's one of those shearer typed masks. I love that you can wear it over night ( I wouldn't, but I like the idea it's not gonna hurt your skin if you wear it too long). The best part is it doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this and it's okay. I actually prefer the masks that tighten my skin, to me it always feels cleaner like that. This one is very softening and moisturizing, it does tingle while working/ waiting to dry, but I don't know if it gives my skin any radiance. I will keep using it up though
Elena S.
Elena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this and I was intrigued by the fact that it says minimizes pores. My cheeks and nose pores are huge so I thought I give this product a shot. It's dermatologist tested 100%, vegetarian. Free of parabens, phthalates, fragrance and harsh chemicals. Not tested on animals.

My first reaction was a tingling sensation on my skin, almost like burning. After 10 minutes the sensation went away. It's day one so I'll continue to test it out.

Directions: 1-2 times a week on cleansed skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse throughly.
Sami M.
Sami M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ouch! This tumeric face mask feels how I thought it would! It burned! Although I do have a myriad of allergies, this simply felt like I put spices on my skin. I endured the facial, but ultimately, I did not see a difference in my complexion (after 1 use). It burned so much, I don't care to use it again.