Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Amanda B.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Elena S.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Rashmita S.

BY JUARA

Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I like how someone else described this-it’s a very, very sheer mask. It almost feels like you’re rubbing in lotion. So be careful to just rub/smear it on. You can use as much as you want but once I realized that it wasn’t rubbing in and was sitting on top, I didn’t use too much. It did tingle a little. I did not experience any burning sensations. Rinsed off well. I bought the full sized product so I plan on using it all.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love this face mask which includes turmeric. I try to alternate it in once a week between all my other beauty masks I use. This makes my face feel soft, smooth and supple after each use. I would definitely recommend this face mask to a friend.
Jennifer M.
Gibbsboro , NJ
This product really brightened up my dull skin! My face tends to become dry and I never during the winter, but this worked like a charm! I would definitely buy it again!
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this mask because I felt like it made my skin feel moisturized but not greasy. I patted it in, let it set, and then used a warm wash cloth to remove. No slimy feeling after, just very fresh skin. My skin is fair and can react to some masks but this one seemed to work nicely.
Stacey O.
I received a .34 oz sample from my Ipsy bag and enjoyed this mask.  I was able to get 3-4 uses from the small container, which was impressive.  I liked the warm turmeric smell and the slight warming effect.  My skin always felt renewed after using it, with some brightening effects.  One note - make sure you remove after the 10-15 minutes as the package instructs. I had redness that lasted a little while when I accidentally left it on for 25 minutes.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Great mask that adds glow to a full face. When you wear it, you can't really tell you have a mask on because it's one of those shearer typed masks. I love that you can wear it over night ( I wouldn't, but I like the idea it's not gonna hurt your skin if you wear it too long). The best part is it doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Anna T.
Bluff City
Claims to Brighten your face and minimize pores. It does not do either, but what it does is burn my face. I could only have it on for less than a minute until I'm crying in pain. Would not recommend.
Elena S.
I just got this and I was intrigued by the fact that it says minimizes pores. My cheeks and nose pores are huge so I thought I give this product a shot. It's dermatologist tested 100%, vegetarian. Free of parabens, phthalates, fragrance and harsh chemicals. Not tested on animals.

My first reaction was a tingling sensation on my skin, almost like burning. After 10 minutes the sensation went away. It's day one so I'll continue to test it out.

Directions: 1-2 times a week on cleansed skin. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse throughly.
Heather C.
The smell didn't really bother me but it is different. It did burn but only around my mouth which is very sensitive to all masks in general. I am used to that so the burning didn't bother me either. This does a great job or brightening my skin and it felt very soft after rinsing (well wiping off with a warm rag). I would definitely use this again.
Melissa P.
I just got this and it's okay. I actually prefer the masks that tighten my skin, to me it always feels cleaner like that. This one is very softening and moisturizing, it does tingle while working/ waiting to dry, but I don't know if it gives my skin any radiance. I will keep using it up though