Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Amanda B.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Rashmita S.Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz uploaded by Elena S.

BY JUARA

Heather C.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell didn't really bother me but it is different. It did burn but only around my mouth which is very sensitive to all masks in general. I am used to that so the burning didn't bother me either. This does a great job or brightening my skin and it felt very soft after rinsing (well wiping off with a warm rag). I would definitely use this again.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Pensacola, FL
I received this product in my Ipsy bag. I have not experienced any of the burning, odd smells, or rough exfoliating bits that others have talked about. I can say that I do like this product. My skin feels soft, and looks radiant every time I use it. If I can ever find it in the stores I shop, I will definitely be buying it.
Kari B.
Kari B.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this mask! I don't have sensitive like some of the other reviewers. It leaves my face noticeably brighter and radiant. Worth every penny!
Rashmita S.
Rashmita S.
Arlington, TX
I got this mask in my ipsy bag. I do not like it. it burns while you apply, it burns while you wait 15 minutes, it burns while you wipe it with wet towel ( I do not suggest rinsing ) . and it burns while you put moisturizer. it feels tinglish for a while after you take it off. I do not know how,the skin feels because it's burning the whole time.
not the favorite mask. there are better in the market.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a .34 oz sample from my Ipsy bag and enjoyed this mask.  I was able to get 3-4 uses from the small container, which was impressive.  I liked the warm turmeric smell and the slight warming effect.  My skin always felt renewed after using it, with some brightening effects.  One note - make sure you remove after the 10-15 minutes as the package instructs. I had redness that lasted a little while when I accidentally left it on for 25 minutes.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Bluff City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Claims to Brighten your face and minimize pores. It does not do either, but what it does is burn my face. I could only have it on for less than a minute until I'm crying in pain. Would not recommend.
connie b.
connie b.
Durham, NC
This is a nice mask, but much different than any I've ever used before. It applies much like a lotion or moisturizer, and even after waiting the 10-15 minutes, it never sets up fully. Leaves the skin brighter and feeling refreshed.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally love Juara products. This mask irritated my skin though so I wasn't able to continue to use it. their other masks are great though. But I have sensitive skin so masks can be irritating sometimes.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smelled very strange, stung quite a bit and I didn't see any results after washing it off. The texture was kind of oily, the color was a puke yellow and the exfoliating bits weren't comfortable to rub in.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
New Richmond , WI
Received in my Ipsy bag, and was super excited. I'm obsessed with Turmeric and it's benefits. It is everything I need in a mask. Love it!