Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz

by JUARA

Does the turmeric face mask really work? And how well? What are the benefits?Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz
Start your review of Juara Antioxidant Face Mask-Turmeric-4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely love this mask! I don't have sensitive like some of the other reviewers. It leaves my face noticeably brighter and radiant. Worth every penny!in reviews
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
According to Ayurveda, turmeric face masks are good for healing blemishes and acne and boosting radiance. I love using turmeric packs but Don’t like the yellow tinge to my skin . This face pack doesn’t have such side effects but also has the goodness of turmeric in it. I really love using it regularly.
Kari B.
Saint Louis, MO
Heather C.
The smell didn't really bother me but it is different. It did burn but only around my mouth which is very sensitive to all masks in general. I am used to that so the burning didn't bother me either. This does a great job or brightening my skin and it felt very soft after rinsing (well wiping off with a warm rag). I would definitely use this again.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Great mask that adds glow to a full face. When you wear it, you can't really tell you have a mask on because it's one of those shearer typed masks. I love that you can wear it over night ( I wouldn't, but I like the idea it's not gonna hurt your skin if you wear it too long). The best part is it doesn't break out my sensitive skin.
Lyzz R.
Long Beach, CA
Love this! I use it as an over night mask and I wake up looking awake no mater how I've slept the night before. It can be a little pricey but it is worth it! I haven't broken out from it and it doesn't stain my sheets! I was just put off by the sent at first but now I don't mind and it doesn't linger!
Teresa S.
Pensacola, FL
I received this product in my Ipsy bag. I have not experienced any of the burning, odd smells, or rough exfoliating bits that others have talked about. I can say that I do like this product. My skin feels soft, and looks radiant every time I use it. If I can ever find it in the stores I shop, I will definitely be buying it.
Justine A.
3,048 reviews
I normally love Juara products. This mask irritated my skin though so I wasn't able to continue to use it. their other masks are great though. But I have sensitive skin so masks can be irritating sometimes.
Kathy D.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Smelled very strange, stung quite a bit and I didn't see any results after washing it off. The texture was kind of oily, the color was a puke yellow and the exfoliating bits weren't comfortable to rub in.
connie B.
Durham, NC
This is a nice mask, but much different than any I've ever used before. It applies much like a lotion or moisturizer, and even after waiting the 10-15 minutes, it never sets up fully. Leaves the skin brighter and feeling refreshed.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Received in my Ipsy bag, and was super excited. I'm obsessed with Turmeric and it's benefits. It is everything I need in a mask. Love it!