BY JUANITA'S

Jeff R.
Anaheim, CA
Juanita's Meatball Soup (Albondigas) is really very good. I think all of Juanita's Soups are the best of the market and taste more like homemade soups because they are hardy and do not skimp on the meat and this meatball soup is no exception. I believe you will enjoy this soup and it's not too hot in flavor either. And the food value and what you get for the money is better than most other soups. I paid $2.99 for a 29.5 ounce can which is a good price when you compare it to other soups. I bought it at Stater Bros in Southern California in July 2018 just so you know where and when I bought it for comparisons sake.Cheers!
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
I have always loved meatballs and soup. Together? That just changed everything! Its a quick meal for your kids and yourself.
Rocio Q.
El Monte, CA
Love this brand i always use it. this product is a quick and easy way to make a delicious home cooked meal.
Brenda  E.
I love albondiga soup. This makes it super easy to make on those rainy days