Juanita's Juanitas Chile Verde, 29.5-Ounce uploaded by Jeff R.

BY JUANITA'S

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ingredients: Pork, green chiles, water, onions, tomatillos, green jalapeños, corn oil, salt, chicken broth concentrate, cilantro, modified food starch, garlic, sugar, spices. see more...

Review (1)
Jeff R.
Anaheim, CA
This is a review of Juanita's Chile Verde in the 25 oz can (1 lb 9 oz) and not this larger size 29.5-Ounce size. Anyway I love Chile Verde which is pork cooked in a green sauce. This is very good and I use it to make burritos with but I must say that the meat is dried out and overcooked but it still has a great flavor and I would and will buy it again. The sauce that it's cooked in so good that any left over sauce I kept and can use for spicing up refried beans or whatever or making a salsa out of because it's that good. I was a little disappointed that their wasn't as much meat as I was expecting and I would say that their was less than a pound of meat in the 25 oz container that I had but that is only an approximation.  Like I said I used it for quick burritos and it was very good. I think that if you tried it you wouldn't be disappointed.Cheers!