BY JUANITA'S FOODS

Authentic ingredients; premium quality Naturally high in fiber; no cholesterol Since 1946. see more...

Rosa S.
Lexington ky
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Juanita's Foods Mexican Style Hominy, 29.5 oz more...
My family's number one choice of hominy to make pozole. Very good flavor definitely do recommend this product. Great buy you won't regret it.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Yes this I use to make my Menudo. It's not Menudo without this. When I make my chicken or pork Pozole. That is the main ingredients
Allie R.
muskegon
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Juanita's Foods Mexican Style Hominy, 29.5 oz more...
I love this hominy! We always use this brand for our pozole 😍 it’s amazing. My favorite part! Great flavor. Highly recommend
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I use this to make my homemade posole along with many other Ingredients but this is the only brand hominy I will use
Brandi N.
I like to use this product in my Mexican soups like Posole. It is very good in any mexican soup that you may cook.
Mayra C.
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Juanita's Foods Mexican Style Hominy, 29.5 oz more...
Really good for the pozole or menudo 🤤🤤 family always choose this juanitas brand, good price and easy to prepare
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite to use while making homemade pozole and menudo! It's so delicious! Definitely recommend this brand!
Beatriz M.
Pozole!! Menudo!! Thats what we use it for.traditional mexicN soups i love eating that..maindish at parties
Isabel G.
This is the best to make pozole it's very tasty and it's delicious, we use it every time we make pozole!
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
Pretty good for making menudo this time of the year! You can purchase mostly anywhere and it's affordable
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
What is the best thing to make with it

Walmart