BY JUANITA'S FOODS

Authentic ingredients; premium quality Naturally high in fiber; no cholesterol Since 1946. see more...

Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
The cold weather is approaching and it's time to buy Juanita's Hominy. The hominy helps make it easy to make a delicious pozole. Just add pork stew meat, salt, garlic, chili sauce, shredded cabbage, diced onions, lime juice, and oregano! Yum!
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
My go to whenever you make menudo or pozole! For a large can it’s usually only about $2-$3 at Mexican food stores. It’s perfect for comfort food!!!! Delicious & inexpensive. I’d highly recommend. Can’t be beat for the price
marie A.
Review for: Juanita's Foods Mexican Style Hominy, 2.97 kg more...
I love making pozole with these. They come out perfect every time. They are very tasty and convenient. Go follow my cooking Instagram @sydneys.cookingg for the recipe and more.
Cynthia A.
W Valley City, UT
If you are ever in the mode for Pozole this is a must. There is no other brand I will use besides Juanita's. Usually when I got to a Mexican grocery store they always have sales on it. But you can also find them at any local food store. All you do is wash it very well and drain it and boil and bom all done.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
I love making pozole rojo when it's colder out and Juanitas is my go to brand for hominy beans. Great quality and of course great flavor when it's in the soup otherwise they don't really taste like much.
Yamilex C.
This item is great for pozole ether the green on or red its affordable as well and its just delicious its the flavor to the pozole and its easy to make just open the can get rid of the water and add it to the pozole
Liz M.
The best out there!! This is the only thing we use for pozole at my house ever since I was a child. One of these is great to feed my whole family and even get a little left over. On Christmas we will be having this!!
Elizabeth R.
This is what I'll be having on Xmas day !!! It was ,in my opinion, way better than the idk what it's properly name in English like the maiz?? 🤔 pozole is 💣💣💣💣💣💣
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This is what I use when I make POSOLE! Comes out tasting so great with this and this is one of my favorites to make posole with and everyone ends up loving it.
crystal w.
El Campo, TX
Just used this on monday when i made my family menudo. This is a must for our house when iy comes to menudo or pozole. We can eat by itself also very yummy.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
What is the best thing to make with it

Walmart