Juanita's Foods Hot & Spicy Picoso - 29.5oz

by Juanita's Foods

Juanita's foods hot & spicy picoso

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Juanita's Foods Hot & Spicy Picoso - 29.5oz!
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
Almost taste just like my mom!! It's amazing with just the right amount of spice. All you have to do is add some lime and you got it all going on now ! I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a quick menudo fix.
Olga Z.
La Mesa , CA
Juanita's Foods Hot & Spicy Picoso - 29.5oz uploaded by Olga Z.
I love this canned menudo. I don't really like eating Mexican food out of the can but this is an exception. I love eating this especially on cold mornings. Not that expensive.
Amy P.
Odessa , TX
Purchased at: Dollar General
This menudo will get you by. It’s not authentic obviously but if you add your own spices, heat it up on the stove, add lime and Chile to your liking it is actually not bad at all. We buy it quite often. I think they make it bland so you can customize to your liking. I do recommend this menudo

Looking for your answer?