BY JU JU BE

The Paci Pod zippered pacifier holder is a functional case that holds 2 paci's close to you with a wrist strap and swivel hook. The inner lining is protected with an agion natural antimicrobial treatment that inhibits and reduces the growth of odor-ca. see more...

Joanna M M.
Apex, NC
I use this t keep my ear buds organized and handy! It can also be used for coins, snacks, cables and my favorite when traveling, to keep my earrings and fine necklaces from getting lost, stolen or tangled!
Laura J.
Cottonwood , AZ
A mommy must have! Good for more then just a paci, you can use them to keep phone chargers and ear buds handy, snack. My favorite non baby use is to hold my DoTerra oils on the go.
Mary V.
Clemmons, NC
This product is great for not only keeping pacifiers clean, but also makes it easy to hang on your diaper bag
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
I didn't really find this useful. Its very overpriced. I am a fan of Ju-Ju-Be, but not this particular item
Kim R.
Marshall, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This can be used in many different ways every mom needs one of these great love it