BY JU JU BE

Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love Ju Ju Be! They have such sleek and stylish diaper bags with a lot of storage pockets. I especially like the backpack still because it makes it easier to carry stuff when I have my daughter in her baby carrier. I'll have her strapped on the front and the backpack on my back! Very durable and last a long time, well worth the money!
Jahnay W.
Jahnay W.
wasilla, AK
I love ju ju bee products they are colorful, stylish, and easy to wear. it has many compartments to keep organized. fits all sizes while being hands free. its worth the money amd i love how it wears on my back like a backpack. I'm so happy i have this
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Folsom, CA
Ju-Ju-Be products are so colorful and I especially love their stylish designs. Its machine washable and had so many storage space and pockets. The backpack helps keep your handsfree for travel or outings.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
While i love JuJuBe, i wish it was cheaper. even still tons of compartments and easy to wear and as always is stylish...My zipper broke and it was replaced easily. However after a rip there was nothing i could do. now i have an expensive ripped diaper bag.
Steph K.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
Where can one find this?