BY JU JU BE

Jessica R.
Brookfield, CT
Best thing to ever be invited ! I love that it has a little area to catch the food. Makes the mess less messy lol. And I love that I can just wipe off the mess in the sink rather than having to put the bib in the washer to be able to use it again.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
This bib is awesome, it has a food catching pocket for no lap mess.

Love the colors and there are a few to choose from.

It lasted through 2 children, wonderfully durable.

#onehappymom

I don't hv a pic cause I gave it to my friend who has a 4 month old that's introducing foods! But it looks like the example pic....
Lindsey W.
Three oaks , MI
These bins are a life saver! Once we started finger foods I couldn't believe how much food ended up on my little ones lap! These are super cute and affordable. They definitely do their job and catch most of the food baby drops!
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
I love these bibs and so will you! Not only do they save your baby's top/shirt, they have a pocket on the bottom to catch anything that falls past the top! I found mine at Target. I would definitely buy these again!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
What's not to love about this company. Everything that they make is high-quality and oh so adorable. These are great they don't strangle my kids neck like most bibs do. How did recommend them to anyone.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
I have this bib that i purchased along with a diaper bag. Its a great bib and i love the style. I love the clasp in the back as well.. The only reason we stopped using it is because as my son got older (10 months or so) he learned how to pull it off.
Kathleen F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these bibs. The colors are great for a boy or a girl, the pockets are a spill lifesaver and the fabric is very easy to clean. I would highly recommend these bibs.
Celena T.
Gainesville, FL
These are wonderful for little ones just starting to learn how to eat on their own. My daughter has 4 and I swear upon them. So much easier for this mommy to clean up.
Sanetria I.
These are the cuties bibs you could find. they catch food and they also are liquid proof. it's very absorbent and light weight. I don't think it inches the neck either because my son had no problem wearing these unlike some cloth bibs.
Carol  .
Delta, PA
I think that this is going to be great to use when my grandchild gets here. I see other people using this and their little ones stay clean
Jayla  S.
Are they machine washable?
Lauren I.
Martensville, SK
Do they stay one well or is it easy for a baby or toddler to take off?
Samantha L.
Saint, QC
Do they stay in place correctly!?