BY JU JU BE

Danielle C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I own this version of the diaper bag and a larger version. I have to say the price is a little expensive but I love love love my diaper bags. they are so we'll made and don't rip like other ones. the quality is excellent and I don't think I'd ever go back to the to her brands I've tried before. great investment.
Sera O.
Denver, CO
I own a ju ju be right back diaper back pack and it is amazing! it's really comfortable and has lots of space. now that I have a toddler and new born on the way, this will be very useful not to mention the design is way cute! no regrets purchasing this brand.
Shana F.
Monroe, MI
I love this it's just so cute I really like the white and black it's just the right size not to big MIT to small just right I'm gunna gets one more and shiw my frirnds and family
Kaitlyn S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have many ju-ju-be bags and this is one of my favorite ones. Easy to pack for quick trips and plenty of room. Also so easy to clean! Highly recommend!
Tydesha P.
I don't have this color, but I love my Ju Ju Be diaper bag. They are so versatile and they fit so much stuff. I have 5 kids and I love it!
Ahd A.
Villa Park, IL
Omg so in love with this bag. There's lots of pockets to keep your belongings. Easy to clean if it got dirty. Light on my shoulders.
Autumn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diaper bags are so nice because it leaves yours arms and hands free to help care for your toddler or baby!
Rebecka R.
Woonsocket, RI
Never actually used one but have only heard great things !! the quality feels great . hope to own one someday !
Krystal Z.
Really cute pattern and good size, too! Perfect for any mom or mommy to be and her baby!
Briana P.
Michie , TN
Such a stylish bag to lug around all your baby necessities in! Love the print and color
Renee G.
Is this brand really worth it for the price?
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
Why is this brand expensive is it a really a bag?
Shana F.
Monroe, MI
Do you think they make these in maybe a black and pick that would be so awesome right
Cristina R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I find this?
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Worth it? Does it have good durability?