Ju Ju Be B.F.F. Diaper Bag

by Ju Ju Be

This bag will be your BFF. It will also make you new BFFs because all the other ladies will want to be your friend. It might make your current BFF a little jealous but that's OK because she wasn't all that good of a friend anyway. Just a few questions: Did she ever offer to carry all of your stuff in an ultra organized way? The BFF will. It has tons of pockets and organization. so much you won't know what to do with it all. Is she flexible? The BFF comes with detachable shoulder straps and messenger straps. Use it any way you want! Machine Washable. air dry. Crumb Drains. bye-bye mess! AgION Antimicrobial Linings. kills germs mold mildew fungus bacteria and other bad stuff. Light Colored Linings. you can actually see whats inside its not just a big black hole in there. 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets Teflon. so stains dont stick Inside organization includes 4 gusseted pockets 3 zippered pockets & lots of wide open space! Product dimensions: 14.4 x 13 x 6.8 inches

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ju Ju Be B.F.F. Diaper Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Amber A.
Ocala
Loved my BFF. It held everything I needed and stayed organized. Was also the perfect size to carry all essential for myself and baby.
Amberli A.
Daytona Beach, FL
I like the bag. It is cute and holds up its resale value. I would not buy it for full price. It holds lots of diapers(I cloth diaper). My husband will even sport this bag. I love the fact it converts from a backpack to a messenger bag if needed.

Looking for your answer?