BY JU JU BE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Are you an over packer? Do you have more than one in diapers? Twins? How 'bout the perfect bag for overnight trips…or the airplane? Kitchen sink not included. but would probably fit if needed… Machine Washable. air dry. 2 exterior insulated bottle pockets Crumb Drains. bye-bye mess! Light Colored Linings. you can actually see what's inside, it's not just a big black hole in there. Full zip-down mommy pocket for super access Teflon. so stains don't stick. AgION Antimicrobial Linings. kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other bad stuff. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Azusa, CA
I'm not going to lie, this bag is BIG and pretty heavy even when empty, BUT it's perfect for someone who over packs and likes to *be prepared* like me. I can fit my changing pad, small blanket, nursing scarf, full size creams/toiletries, full pack of wipes, grooming kit and tons more with room to spare. I love that it has a mommy pocket so I can keep all of my things separate, but I wish there was a specific pocket for my phone like some of the others JuJuBe bags have. It was pricey, but I got mine on clearance and plan to use it for overnight/short trips after I don't need it for baby anymore.