BY JT'S

Kyra S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using this sugar in just about everything. It's even sweeter than regular white sugar. I usually like to put honey in everything, but this definitely has a better taste. It mixes best in hot items, but you can still use it for baking.
Joyce S.
Love coconut sugar cause I'm diabetic and when ever I use this product my blood sugar always tests great can't have most sugars but this one is great for me so love it cause I can have my sweet.
genesis d.
Sweet Tooth Expert
LOVE coconut sugar ! It tastes just the same as the raw sugars, and for people on a low glycemic diet it is great and it does not have the stevia aftertaste that a lot of people complain about.
Divya N.
St. John's, NL
I didn't like this product at all. From taste to packaging.....I hated it. I will not recommend this to anyone. Sorry to those to like it but I didn't. You can give it a try though. But personally it was a big no no for me
Juliana Q.
Here's a secret: substitute this in for any sugar called for in your recipe (brown, white, etc) and it will make it taste 1000x better!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
This can replace any recipe that has sugar in it, especially if you want a little coconut flavored involved. It's pretty good!
Kristin C.
Great amount comes in the size of product you get. Comes in a variety of flavors and is the perfect treat for any occasion.
Sunday C.
Mmmm so good! I love coconut sugar with almost everything! When it comes to making sweets this is one of my go to items!
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Cocunut sugar is delicious i like to use it fot the coffe and my cereal it gives it a really good taste
Lorena I.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
What can this be used for?
Amanda B.
Im just here for the badge.
Gabby M.
Never tried coconut sugar. Can you tell the difference between regular sugar?
Megan R.
Clare, MI
Can you use this like regular sugar?
Tristan D.
London, KY
Omg! Where can I get this? Is this a healthy substitute for real sugar?