BY JT'S

Kyra S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love using this sugar in just about everything. It's even sweeter than regular white sugar. I usually like to put honey in everything, but this definitely has a better taste. It mixes best in hot items, but you can still use it for baking.
Joyce S.
Love coconut sugar cause I'm diabetic and when ever I use this product my blood sugar always tests great can't have most sugars but this one is great for me so love it cause I can have my sweet.
Yanira D.
Homestead, FL
LOVE coconut sugar ! It tastes just the same as the raw sugars, and for people on a low glycemic diet it is great and it does not have the stevia aftertaste that a lot of people complain about.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
I didn't like this product at all. From taste to packaging.....I hated it. I will not recommend this to anyone. Sorry to those to like it but I didn't. You can give it a try though. But personally it was a big no no for me
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I'm trying to bake with a lot more interesting ingredients, just like this! A great alternative to the white, processed, refined junky sugar :)
Juliana Q.
Lancaster, SC
Here's a secret: substitute this in for any sugar called for in your recipe (brown, white, etc) and it will make it taste 1000x better!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
This can replace any recipe that has sugar in it, especially if you want a little coconut flavored involved. It's pretty good!
Kristin C.
Great amount comes in the size of product you get. Comes in a variety of flavors and is the perfect treat for any occasion.
Sunday C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mmmm so good! I love coconut sugar with almost everything! When it comes to making sweets this is one of my go to items!
Lorena I.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What can this be used for?
Amanda B.
Im just here for the badge.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Never tried coconut sugar. Can you tell the difference between regular sugar?
Tristan D.
London, KY
Omg! Where can I get this? Is this a healthy substitute for real sugar?
Megan R.
Clare, MI
Can you use this like regular sugar?