Jt Industries J.T. Industries BJT25035S 52 by 22-Inch Bird Cover and Bloomer Set, Small uploaded by Beverly S.

BY JT INDUSTRIES

Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
If you are ordering what you see in the picture of the item on Amazon, beware you may not get it. During the order process there is no mention of different colors and gives you no choice. I was rechecking my order to make sure I didn't mess up. I just opened the package. I will say that after I put the cage together I was pleasently surprised. Sturdy and very cute.
Autumn A.
What a cute way to put my bird to bed. I love my bird but sometimes I need him to take a nap & this is eye pleasing. I love the material and great value. My bird does undo the tie but what can you do. Birds are silly.
Amelia B.
Hartsville, SC
You see we don't have a bird! We have a squirrel and we use this when we take him to the vet to cut down some anxiety and it works pretty well except for the loud noises
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My nana has one simpler to this. She loves it because it still allows to see the bird but also be covered. She use to just use a towel but she's crazy over her birds safety.
Amity O.
Ridgefield, WA
This is great for when you have a noisy bird who won't stay quiet at night. Helps them relax and fall asleep. Definitely a must have for bird owners
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love all animals, but these birds really get on my nerves. They calm down after putting this over them. A blanket would work just as well though.
Kaylen J.
Virginia Beach
Definitely minimizes the mess on the floor around the cage and my bird always knows that it's bedtime when the cover goes on as well !
Kayla R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are perfect to put over when it's time for bed! The birds will know and the stuff going on out side the cage won't distract them!
Irma M.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Super cute i absolutely love it perfect bird dicoration i love love my gramma would defenetly be super happy to get her hands on this
Anyelina C.
Muy original! Para que la mascota duerma como un angelito dentro su casita, sin que nadie lo este molestando, gran idea
Jasmine r.
Inola, OK
What is this for
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
Do you love the different prints?
melanie a.
Flint, MI
Does this leave an opening?
Maria Camila O.
Colombia
Es seguro?
Hazel G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Hay alguna más grande que esta?