jsoop
<jsoop> Jay Forest Purple Jay Water Pack 200ml / Made In Korea

Jay Forest Purple Jay Water Pack 200ml / Made In Korea

by jsoop

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of <jsoop> Jay Forest Purple Jay Water Pack 200ml / Made In Korea!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie K.
Glendale , AZ
<jsoop> Jay Forest Purple Jay Water Pack 200ml / Made In Korea uploaded by Natalie K.
My hair is prone to tangles/oily/fine and straight. The way you use this is you apply it to clean hair while your hair is at least still DAMP. My hair is down to my bottom and I only need about the size of a nickel. The trick is to apply it in the palm of your hand, then gently rub your hands together. Then start at the bottom and run your palms over your hair and then your fingers thru your hair. Whatever I have left over I apply to the top of my head, basically, you start from the bottom and work all the way up, less is more with this product. THE PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT HEAT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.  If you do not blow dry or use heat another way, ill explain, your hair will feel oily and yucky. On Amazon for $20, I invested in a wet to dry straightener. After applying this while my hair is still wet I use my wet to dry straightener to straighten my hair. Heat is used and no blow drier is needed. It kills two birds with one stone. Can you tell I'm a bit lazy when it comes to my hair? I absolutely love this product. To my surprise, it detangles my hair instantly and so much I don't need to use a leave-in detangler, that's a major bonus. This leaves my hair shiny, not oily and I have very oily hair. I also have fine hair and this keeps my hair from being frizzy. My hair looks amazing even after four days. I can't rave about this product enough. I hope they never stop selling it or I will be lost. My hairstylist is in love with this also, he couldn't believe the results. This retails for $29.98 for 14 oz. It comes in a smaller size also. This is a can't live without product. I highly recommend this for all hair types. Don't forget 1. Apply a small amount 2.Apply only on wet/damp hair and then 3.Add heat.
T G.
<jsoop> Jay Forest Purple Jay Water Pack 200ml / Made In Korea uploaded by T G.
I was *super* excited to try this! This is the first water pack or product of its kind that's I've tested, and the reviews were excellent. I certainly see why. This waterpack is designed for damaged hair in particular, but I think that it's a diverse product and that many different hair types can benefit. Some of the notable ingredients are: Betaine, Argan kernel oil, Macadamia seed oil, Camellia oil, Panthenol, Swallow house extract, Cypress water, Silk amino acids, Hydrolyzed keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed collagen, Hydrolyzed silk, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopheryl acetate, Cypress oil Google is decidedly unhelpful regarding whatever "swallow house extract" is. I've used this pack twice now with the same Hask shampoo and conditioner to ensure consistent results. Some might be able to get away without conditioning, but I don't recommend it for longer hair. The directions state to use on wet hair after showering. The amount to use will vary wildly on the length of hair, damage, hair type, etc. I have baby fine hair that reaches my waist, so I use three dime size bits to work into it. I place the product into one hand and work it between both, warming it, then slowly work it through my hair from the ends up, barely reaching my scalp. If you're unsure on how much to use, less is better. I can see the pack making my hair sticky if I use too much. After it's on my hair, I blow it dry. At this point there's already a huge difference in the workability of my hair than without the waterpack. Though there's an even bigger difference if I use a ceramic straightener, blowing my hair dry is enough to heat activate the waterpack to make my hair shinier, smoother and softer. My hair in the attached picture is after a blow dry and straighten. It absolutely feels healthier. I can't stop running my fingers through my hair! 😻 The JSOOP Purple J Waterpack is an impressive hair product that I would purchase again. It comes in a 200ml (6.76 oz.) squeeze tube as well as mini size in 15ml, and can be purchased on Amazon and Ebay for about $32 for the large size. While this is definitely on the expensive side for a hair product for me, it's an exceptional value for how little is consumed each use. It gives me at least an extra day of clean hair! I appreciate JSOOP and 0.8liter for the opportunity to try and review this waterpack for the trial price of $3.99. All opinions are my own 😽 #hairtreatment #damagedhairtreatment #waterpack #beauty #hair #koreanbeauty #goodhairday
jenny T.
Zanesville , OH
<jsoop> Jay Forest Purple Jay Water Pack 200ml / Made In Korea uploaded by jenny T.
This has the fragrance of a musk, but not overwhelming and texture of wax. Your supposed to apply it to your hair after you wash and condition. Then towel dry and apply it to the ends and work your way up. It’s supposed to heat activated, so I straighten my hair. I really like because the results was, my felt soft and looks healthy. This is a k-beauty product. I would recommend purchasing it. You can get it on amazon for $30

Looking for your answer?