BY J'S EVERYDAY FASHION #52 in Websites

Tiffany J.
I have followed this page for years and I love her consistency and the advice that she offers. She is a great person with a great personality and a true love of fashion. It also is very apparent that she appreciates her readers and followers and she has great style.
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
She's amazing who doesn't love her style! She can make anything look good! Even the most simple outfits are always amazing!! Keep rocking girl!
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
Awesome site I just found but I think will help save money and still get that look from magazine making u feel sexy
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect site she give you amazing tips is amazing you can read everything you interested to find there.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
Great website and J is such a sweet person when you meet her. Love the content!
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love watching this its absolutely the best cant say no more love it my fav
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Very chic great style great personality !!

Love her sense of style the most
Arlene C.
I kind of forgot about her site but for a while I used to pin her outfits. She's very creative with the details. I honestly don't remember why I haven't checked it out possibly because I don't go on Pinterest very much anymore. This reminded me of her so I'm going to see if I can follow her elsewhere
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
Like almost everyone else I found her blog on Pinterest and immediately added her to my bloglist to follow. I love that she takes found images from magazines or store displays and recreates the look from items already in her closet. She helps me visualize new color combinations I would have never of thought of putting together.
Nicole D.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I think I found her blog on Pinterest first and now I'm following her on Facebook. She always puts the best outfits together. She always finds things and puts clothes together that you normally would think to. Also, she has a list of sites on her blog where she shops that is amazing too.
Ashley W.
Pop Culture Expert
Have you ever pinned and spinned (ie, pinned one of her outfits to Pinterest and then re-created it with your own clothes) a look from the site?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Tbh what even is this??????
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is this a store or an online blog site?
Melissa A.
What is this?
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Is this fashion good ?????