BY J'S EVERYDAY FASHION #54 in Websites

Arlene C.
I kind of forgot about her site but for a while I used to pin her outfits. She's very creative with the details. I honestly don't remember why I haven't checked it out possibly because I don't go on Pinterest very much anymore. This reminded me of her so I'm going to see if I can follow her elsewhere
Tiffany J.
I have followed this page for years and I love her consistency and the advice that she offers. She is a great person with a great personality and a true love of fashion. It also is very apparent that she appreciates her readers and followers and she has great style.
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
I have followed J for several years and it's been exciting to watch her fashion style grow and change over the years. She is an excellent resource for fashion advice.
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
Like almost everyone else I found her blog on Pinterest and immediately added her to my bloglist to follow. I love that she takes found images from magazines or store displays and recreates the look from items already in her closet. She helps me visualize new color combinations I would have never of thought of putting together.
Erin K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Good fashion advice and good clothes. She used to have everyday stuff now it's a little more fancy and not so much everyday where. But it's understandable she wants nicer things but I can't imagine myself where it anymore
Nicole D.
Statesville, NC
I think I found her blog on Pinterest first and now I'm following her on Facebook. She always puts the best outfits together. She always finds things and puts clothes together that you normally would think to. Also, she has a list of sites on her blog where she shops that is amazing too.
Kaitlyn R.
Grand Rapids, Mi
"J's" blog is one of the few that has so many amazing stylish posts that are affordable for almost everyone. She's a great inspiration and I recommend checking out her blog on your free time or if you're ever trying to plan an outfit and are stuck.
Beth S.
I started subscribing to this blog a few months ago and I like it. She gives outfit ideas and post links were to find the items or similar items. I like that the outfits she wears are not so insanely priced that I wouldn't purchase them for everyday outfits...her blog name is a perfect fit!
Anaylie M.
Newport News, VA
J's fashion style is amazing. She dresses very elegant, chic and sophisticated. I have learned a lot from her and will continue to check out her blog for more tips. You won't regret checking out her blog!
Katie M.
Jax Bch, FL
I stumbled across J's blog on Instagram, but only after pinning her looks for a year or so! I love that she is able to put together affordable, cute outfits that most girls can relate to and look good in!
Ashley W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Have you ever pinned and spinned (ie, pinned one of her outfits to Pinterest and then re-created it with your own clothes) a look from the site?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Tbh what even is this??????
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Is this a store or an online blog site?
Melissa A.
What is this?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this fashion good ?????