BY J.R. WATKINS #47 in Glass Cleaner

Naturals Home Care Non-toxic biodegradable 99.81% Natural Ammonia free Animal testing free Bleach free Dye free Phosphate free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Quality since 1868. A. Natural History. see more...

• It says this is for glass, does it keep glass streak free?6 Answers
Tahisha C.
West Windsor, NJ
Love this stuff! I love the smell and that it's natural. It's my go to product for cleaning surfaces in my kitchen! Great selection of scents so there should be a scent you'll be pleased with.
Angie E.
Rome, GA
This glass cleaner smells SO GOOD. I love it.  I have a lot of windows in this home we're in so I use a lot of it.  I feel like a little goes a long way and that it cleans very well. My kids like to press up on the windows and this just helps everything wipe right off.
sandra d.
Albertville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Carrie T.
This stuff is amazing! Cleans beautifully with a streak free shine! Smells great and makes my house sparkle!
Rania Z.
This one is good I using it almost every other day ...clean good...the smell awesome.
Paola M.
Yonkers, NY
Love the whole lines and they do a pretty good job. The scent is amazing!!! Got it at target just can't get enough of this brand
Doreen C.
Its a great glass cleaner. I love the fact that it doesn't have that cleaning product scent some products do.
pamela b.
Fulshear, TX
Works very well, I enjoy using the Lavender scent.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It says this is for glass, does it keep glass streak free?