J.R. Watkins White Cream Liniment uploaded by erica q.J.R. Watkins White Cream Liniment uploaded by erica q.

BY J.R. WATKINS

External Analgesic Cooling camphor lotion based on Watkins time-tested Original Red Liniment. Provides fast-acting, temporary relief for minor aches and pains associated with: simple backache arthritis muscle strains sprains Simply rub onto skin and feel the relief! ;

erica q.
Aledo , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wanted to like this product a lot. I've tried it many many times but it never seems to make a huge difference for me. I got it as a gift from my mother in law who swears it works. However , I think it does nothing and reals of ammonia. This is a thumbs down for me.
Megan T.
Omg! I didn't even think this stuff still existed! I was in a car accidentalmost 20 years ago and i had a lot of lower back pain. My daddy have me this bottle and tools me that i had to try it. Well, i did and it really did work and it worked very well! The smell was strong but not overwhelming. It kind of numbed the pain. I look forward to purchasing a bottle again! Two thumbs up for sure ... and thank you Daddy for turning me onto this product!
Kayla D.
Havana, FL
I absolutely love this brand. Watkins makes the best lotions i have ever bought. The vanilla one is so absolutely amazing smelling i cant tell you enough you have to smell it for yourself. Takes vanilla to another level. Also this is a good brand for those with sensitivity to chemicals.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I LOVE THE SCENT. IT REMINDS ME OF A LEMON MERINGUE PIE. MY BOYFRIEND LOVES IT, TOO. MY HANDS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN DRY BUT THIS LEFT THEM SOFT AND NOT GREASY LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER LOTIONS I HAVE TRIED. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN. SINCE THIS SMELLS THIS GOOD, I WOULD LOVE TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THERE SCENTS.
Madison A.
kirkland, WA
Love love love ANY J.R Watkins product.

This one is really great if you are looking for a minor ache to go away. I wouldn't use this on anything major. The smell is great a little strong but doesn't smell like chemicals! I would for sure buy this item again
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this J.R. Watkins white cream liniment. I use this cream quite often. It compares to alternatives very great. I bought the cream from Amazon and it was very cheap. Yes I was very satisfied.
Cindy R.
Appleton, WI
I love JR Watkins products in general, bit this one works like a charm for mild pain and inflammation. It's so cooling when I put it on that it feels better right away
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love this product I have the ache ointment it's amazing and really does work I highly do recommend this brand to people who are suffering from pain.
Gina A.
This product is a must have in my house! We absolutely love this stuff! We get some every cracker barrel visit!
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this product . It smells kind of gross , but it makes me feel great and I just love it.
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Honestly!!! Does this REALLY work?
Soraida C.
What the hell is this?
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What do you use this for?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What do you use this for?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have had really bad back pain since my epidural I had a year ago when I gave birth to my first child I was wondering if this would help? Does anyone use that for this if not what would y'all recommend I use for it?