J.R. Watkins White Cream Liniment uploaded by erica q.J.R. Watkins White Cream Liniment uploaded by erica q.

BY J.R. WATKINS

External Analgesic Cooling camphor lotion based on Watkins time-tested Original Red Liniment. Provides fast-acting, temporary relief for minor aches and pains associated with: simple backache arthritis muscle strains sprains Simply rub onto skin and feel the relief! ;

Madison A.
KIRKLAND, WA
Love love love ANY J.R Watkins product.

This one is really great if you are looking for a minor ache to go away. I wouldn't use this on anything major. The smell is great a little strong but doesn't smell like chemicals! I would for sure buy this item again
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love this product I have the ache ointment it's amazing and really does work I highly do recommend this brand to people who are suffering from pain.
haley c.
I use this for my back pain and it's always worked very well for me. I will continue to buy it
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
My Grandmother uses this for soreness and arthritis. She said it work pretty well for her.
Kendra R.
Cools the aches and pains away quickly. Brand that has lasted because it is a good one!
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I wanted to like this product a lot. I've tried it many many times but it never seems to make a huge difference for me. I got it as a gift from my mother in law who swears it works. However , I think it does nothing and reals of ammonia. This is a thumbs down for me.
Cindy R.
Appleton, WI
I love JR Watkins products in general, bit this one works like a charm for mild pain and inflammation. It's so cooling when I put it on that it feels better right away
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this product . It smells kind of gross , but it makes me feel great and I just love it.
Aubresha Y.
Saint Peters, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
My family loves this for pain relief with arthritis! It's definitely worth the price!
Gina A.
This product is a must have in my house! We absolutely love this stuff! We get some every cracker barrel visit!
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Honestly!!! Does this REALLY work?
Soraida C.
What the hell is this?
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
What do you use this for?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What do you use this for?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have had really bad back pain since my epidural I had a year ago when I gave birth to my first child I was wondering if this would help? Does anyone use that for this if not what would y'all recommend I use for it?