BY J.R. WATKINS

Naturally Pure. Free Yourself. Guilt-Free. Paraben-Free. Phthalate-Free. Propylene Glycol-Free. Dye-Free. A Natural History From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins.  It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products.  Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868.  We invented natural products.  This natural scrub combines sugar, shea butt. see more...

• Is this a recommended product for someone with sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I see some of the reviewers mention it is hard to get out of the ...2 Answers
J.R. Watkins Sugar & Shea Body Scrub
  • "This sugar and shea body scrub is one of the many J.R. Watkins products that I am obsessed with. " in 1 review
Emily E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells good. Too oily and quite messy. Does not contain enough sugar granules and melts quickly. The ratio in this scrub I have  tried was off. Granules; 10%-30% or so, liquid oil substance approx. :70%-90%.
 This could be useful if you have skin that is rather dry, and you are in a hurry to get in and out quickly. You might be able to skip lotion, but that is up to the individual. It may stay your clothes. If you are sensitive to loud sounds, this cap snaps on in a loud way. I stored it wrong side up to help me manage it, while it lasted. I like this brand, but this is not my favorite product from them.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
When I bought this I didn't read the package at all, I was just looking for a sugar scrub. I was shocked at how great my skin felt and how moisturized it was while I was still in the shower! This is my new favorite!
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
I love this stuff! It does a great job of moisturizing and exfoliating the skin without being harsh. The smell is great. I didn't use it for a few weeks, and the oil separated (which I'm sure is normal), but noticed it had turned from white to a tanish color, so I assumed the product spoiled.
Rebecca C.
I did not like this product. It was nearly impossible to squeeze out of the tube, and I did not like the oily residue it left on my skin. Definitely not worth the extra cost of just making your own sugar scrub at home.
Kira R.
The Colony, TX
It leaves your skin silky smooth, and it smells great. It makes a great gift for someone. The only bad thing is, it is really hard to get it out of the bottle.
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Wonderful smells divine! leave body skin so soft and clean you wont even need a body lotion, but not greasy like some sugar scrubs.
Lauren R.
Simsbury, CT
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I see some of the reviewers mention it is hard to get out of the bottle? In what way? Because the scrub is so thick? Also, where do you buy this?
Samantha C.
Is this a recommended product for someone with sensitive skin?