BeautySkinBath & BodyJ.R. Watkins
Sugar and Shea Body Scrub Grapefruit

J.R. Watkins Sugar and Shea Body Scrub Grapefruit

by J.R. Watkins

Sugar-and-Shea-Body-Scrub-Grapefruit

Is this a recommended product for someone with sensitive skin?
I see some of the reviewers mention it is hard to get out of the bottle? In what way? Because the scrub is so thick? Also, where do you buy this?
Start your review of J.R. Watkins Sugar and Shea Body Scrub Grapefruit!
Product Highlights
Wonderful smells divine! leave body skin so soft and clean you wont even need a body lotion, but not greasy like some sugar scrubs. in reviews
This sugar and shea body scrub is one of the many J.R. Watkins products that I am obsessed with. in reviews
I-am I.
Philadelphia , PA
I bought it a day ago works best my skin feels smooth after using it I think it’s my new fav
Shannon P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I bought this I didn't read the package at all, I was just looking for a sugar scrub. I was shocked at how great my skin felt and how moisturized it was while I was still in the shower! This is my new favorite!
Kira R.
The Colony, TX
It leaves your skin silky smooth, and it smells great. It makes a great gift for someone. The only bad thing is, it is really hard to get it out of the bottle.
Emily E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells good. Too oily and quite messy. Does not contain enough sugar granules and melts quickly. The ratio in this scrub I have  tried was off. Granules; 10%-30% or so, liquid oil substance approx. :70%-90%.
 This could be useful if you have skin that is rather dry, and you are in a hurry to get in and out somewhat quickly. You might be able to skip lotion, but that is up to the individual. It may stain your clothes. If you are sensitive to loud sounds, you should know this cap snaps on in a loud way. I stored it wrong side up to help me manage it, while it lasted. I like this brand, but this is not my favorite product from them.
Rebecca C.
I did not like this product. It was nearly impossible to squeeze out of the tube, and I did not like the oily residue it left on my skin. Definitely not worth the extra cost of just making your own sugar scrub at home.
Deanna T.
Camarillo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lauren R.
Simsbury, CT
Amy M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I love this stuff! It does a great job of moisturizing and exfoliating the skin without being harsh. The smell is great. I didn't use it for a few weeks, and the oil separated (which I'm sure is normal), but noticed it had turned from white to a tanish color, so I assumed the product spoiled.
Michelle S.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I absolutely hated this stuff. I used it for the first time today and I definitely will not be buying again. It was overly oily to the point where when I first squeezed it out, it was all oil and nothing else, even though I shook it. The scrub would literally not rub off at all, I rubbed it in circles under direct water and it still wouldn’t come off. My skin feels sticky and slimy, and I had to use a LOT to cover my body with it. For $16 it is SO not worth it.