Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersJ.R. Watkins
JR Watkins: Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon 33 oz (2 pack)

J.R. Watkins: Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon 3.3 oz (2 pack)

by J.R. Watkins

J.R. Watkins Hand Cream with Shea and Cocoa Butters, Lemon Cream, 3.3 Ounce (Pack of 2)Details *All body creams are 97.5% natural and above *Rich non-greasy formula *Contains panthenol (vitamin B5) *Natural oils include apricot, coconut, avocado,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.R. Watkins: Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon 3.3 oz (2 pack)!
Veronica  P.
Reno, NV
J.R. Watkins: Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon 3.3 oz (2 pack) uploaded by Veronica  P.
I just live the fresh scent if lemons and now I can just use this hand cream to feel better. The rich texture of the cream rubs right in leaving a lemon delightful smell behind. J.R. Watkins: Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon 3.3 oz (2 pack)
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,219 reviews
J.R. Watkins: Shea Butter Hand Cream, Lemon 3.3 oz (2 pack) uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best fragrance (Lemon Creme!!) To freshen you up & with the aromatherapy of the fragrance help lift your spirits while the Shea Butter ingredients calm dry skin & soothe dry hands. My favorite part? This perfect tube size that fits so perfectly- portable in my purse! Great for travel, a great $$ value. I highly recommend!!! 😃
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
This hand cream is the best! I keep one in almost every bathroom, my car, my purse, and by my bed. They smell so fresh. I feel like you get a lot of high quality lotion for your buck. It’s smooth and creamy but not too thick or greasy. It soaks in pretty quick. You just try this!!
Mara K.
Fishers, IN
Purchased at: Kohl's
I have this in our entry level bathroom and its a game changer! Our guests always compliment us on it. Its very thick but not sticky and smells terrific, i love the lavender scent too! I will hands down buy again!
Jenny B.
NY
My favorite hand lotion. It smells SO good. I actually think J.R. Watkins possibly makes the best scented hand creams. If you use one literally everyone nearby will ask what it is because it smells so good. It’s crazy that these are not even expensive. I would definitely recommend. Maybe not the thickest cream if you have severely damaged hands but for normal kind of day-to-day winter cream, works well and smells amazing.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,531 reviews
This smells good enough to eat! And it’s made with all natural ingredients so you don’t have to worry about parabens.
Grace F.
Spring Lake, MI
This smells so nice and is nice and creamy. It gets the job done and people are always asking what smells so good. It’s this hand lotion! I love it.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,367 reviews
This is a rich and thick intensive moisturizing cream. It infuses the skin with moisture. It leaves my skin soft and nourished. It also leaves a protective barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss. This cream absorbs quickly and it does not leave a greasy residue on the skin. It is excellent for the driest parts of the body, such as hands and cuticles, feet, and elbows. The lemon scent is my absolute favourite. It smells incredible! I am in love with this product and this brand. I highly recommend it.
Michelle B.
Barrington, NS
I absolutely love J R Watkins hand creams. They absorb nicely and leave your hands soft without the greasy feel. The lemon is my favorite scent and reminds me of lemon cake.

Looking for your answer?