BY J.R. WATKINS

Naturally Pure Shea Butter Hand Cream ~ Lemon Cream Guilt Free 98.90% Natural Superior Quality Since 1868 Free Yourself: Guilt Free - Paraben Free - Dye Free - Phthalate Free A Natural History From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good an natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• "This product did a good job of moisturizing my dry hands." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Olathe , KS
The perfect hand lotion. I originally bought this as a gift for a friend, but when she let me try it I knew I had to get my hands on some for myself. I have a tube at work and in my purse. The lemon scent is amazing, nothing like pledge. The lotion moisturizers and leaves my hands feeling soft without leaving them greasy or filmy. I recommend this to all my friends.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I first tried Jerrell Watkins Shea hand cream when my friend brought it over. I was immediately hooked I love the lemon scent and the weight quickly absorbed into your hands but leaving a lot of moisture it's a reasonably priced item it is all natural and convenient to carry with you in your purse.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
This lemon scent is sooooo amazing. It smells like those lemon Girl Scout cookies. It’s my favorite lotion as it moisturizes so well. I love this stuff and can’t get enough of it. A bit pricey compared to other drugstore lotions but this one of the best. Leaves your hands feeling creamy and smooth.
Alyssa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion I purchased it it leaves your skin so soft it is not greasy and a little goes a long way. The packaging is so cute it has an old-timey feel to it.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just discovered this on sale at Walmart for under $5 and it is one of the best hand creams! The formula is very thick, but absorbs quickly and keeps your hands moisturized for hours. The scent is pretty strong, so make sure you like the smell of lemons.
Kayla Y.
Santa Clarita, CA
I was looking for a decent hand cream to combat the dryness and cracking caused by cold weather and found this in my school bookstore. It is a rather thick formula, but it is a cream rather than a lotion so this is expected. Overall it is very moisturizing and sinks into your skin quickly. I would recommend this for people as a throw-in-your-bag on the go hand cream.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
I can't stop smelling my hands once this is on. It makes my mouth water it smells so good! It has a luxurious creamy feel, kind of feels like the lotion used for a mini hand spa treatment. Put this on and you'll have the softest (and yummiest smelling) hands ever.
Kate B.
This needs to be made into a perfume because it smells divine! Aside from the scent, it's incredibly hydrating! My hands feels silky smooth afterwards. It might be a little pricey, but highly recommend it!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand! Applies on so smoothly and the smell is great. Doesn't leave your hands greasy at all. I work at a store and wash my hands all the time and this is definitely an amazing hand cream!!
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I looove this hand cream so much. I look forward to slatheringit all over my hands when i am at work, or at home.. I really have two bottles just for this purpose! it keeps my hands nicely moisturized, it's softened my cuticles, and that SMELL. it's like a fresh meyer lemon frosting on a cupcake to me omg. I don't need any other hand creams int he future when i can go to my local drug store and get my lemon hand cream fix that way!
April R.
Monroe, GA
Love the smell how do u like it

Walmart