J.R. Watkins Room Freshener uploaded by Avani P.J.R. Watkins Room Freshener uploaded by Tai H.J.R. Watkins Room Freshener uploaded by KAYLA H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Natural Home Care J. R. Watkins Air Fresheners & Sanitizer Eliminate odors in any room of your home with a light mist of our natural essential oil room sprays.  Our premium formulas eliminate odors and create a delightful long lasting atmosphere.  Fresh, sweet lemon fragrance! More than 600 sprays. Free Yourself.  J.R. Watkins natural plant-based formulas are: Non-toxic biodegradable Ammonia free Animal testing free Anxiety free Bleach free Doubt free Dye free Guilt free Phosphate free Skepticism free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Quality since 1868 A   Natural History. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural p see more...

J.R. Watkins Room Freshener
  • "Hard to find an air freshener that covers smells in the kitchen, but doesn't smell offensive when mixed with food smells." in 1 review
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning smell good products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. I prefer these over candles any day. Your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
Let’s be real. I use this in the bathroom when needed and it works like a charm! Great scent and totally beats out any bad odor. Worth the price! I recommend to everyone!
вrιanna м.
I found out about this online and I absolutely love it. It keeps my house smelling amazing and refreshed. I also spray it in my drains if they smell bad. Would recommend
Christie L.
I own several scents of their room refresher and they all smell amazing and the scents are light and fresh but are still very long lasting. I spray the lemon in my kitchen trash can and the lavender in my kids room before their bedtimes. It’s a must have product!
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
Yes!!! This is great!! Leaves my entire home smelling like a resort! I️ also bring this with me when I travel! Spruce up the restroom and/or hotel room! I️ purchase at Target! But, of course!!! Can’t wait to get more!
marissa c.
killeen
I️ have the lavender scent spray & it is the best thing ever! Perfect for the living room & kids room. I️ try to spray it right at bedtime before the kids lay down. I️ think it helps them relax.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
These little air fresheners are perfect for a guest bathroom or just out for display. The packaging is great and it actually works pretty good. Would recommend trying it out.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Tai H.
The J R Watkins Ocean Breeze scent smells great. It smell like a mens Cologne to me but a good smelling one of quality not a cheap one that it smells like ut has too much chemicals. J R Watkins spray smelled heavenly. I wish the bottle was bigger for the price. It doesnt add up but still a must have product J.R. Watkins Room Freshener
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this spray! I bought it at Harris Teeter and they have a buy one get one free deal so I bought one lemon scent and one lavender scent. I keep the lemon one in the bathroom for when it needs to be freshened up and I'll spray it in the shower after I've finished cleaning it. I keep the lavender one next to my bed and spray it after I've changed the sheets and pillows
Christie M.
Maple Ridge
How long does the sent last?
Anya R.
is this strong enough to hide odors?
Barbara S.
I need a good house air freshener.. I have a dog and three cats. I have bought every plug in lol but they are starting to give me a headache. Where could I buy a good one and what is the best price?