J.R. Watkins Pain Relieving Liniment Spray uploaded by Dana o.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Natural Apothecary Naturally Pure Since 1868 96.5% Natural With Menthol and Camphor Great after sports and over-exertion! Originally called J.R. Watkins Medical Company, Watkins has been providing effective pain relief since 1868. Based on Watkins Original Liniment which was the very first product formulated by J.R. Watkins in the year 1868 and is still one of our best-selling pain relief aids! Watkins Pain Relief Spray provides quick relief from the discomfort of minor muscle pain, soreness, stiffness and backaches. ; see more...

• Does this product actually work for muscle aches and pains?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Monica S.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
J.R. Watkins makes a great product. Definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Isaac K.
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
Enjoyable but not very effective. I bought this product at our local Cracker Barrel. I use it on my legs and back after long shifts to help relieve some of the tension in my body. The product seemed to work a tad but not as much as I expected it to. It was definitely a gradual process of reliving your aches instead of an immediate soothing of your muscles. I enjoyed the smell. I think this product would be great for someone with a cold. The menthol could help open the pores while spray itself gradually helps the muscles. I would recommend using this before bed to allow it to work over night.
Dana o.
Dana o.
Surfside Beach
Bought this stuff a while ago at target instead of buying icy hot. I enjoy this product more because it's 99% natural, has very minimal ingredients. It works super fast on relieving pain. With just a spray you get a nice cool feeling and the bottle lasts a while. Will continue using and would recommend as an icy hot replacement.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Passed down through generations in my family, Watkins liniments have been used for pain relief, congestion, colds and the like. My family swears by their tried and proven results.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Canton, GA
You ha e to use it to believe it!! We purchased a bottle and my husband uses it for extreme neck and back pain in morning at night. We swear by it!!!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
My fiancé and I swear by J.R. Watkins products, especially this liniment. It works for every type of muscle pain, because it soaks deep into your skins. From cramps to sprains, it's got you covered.
Sherry O.
Sherry O.
Bordentown, NJ
Does this product actually work for muscle aches and pains?