BY J.R. WATKINS

Natural Apothecary Naturally Pure Since 1868 96.5% Natural Provides fast-acting temporary relief for minor aches and pains with camphor, capsicum and spruce oil. Warms muscles and joints for maximum athletic performance. "Nothing gave me the necessary relief and comfort for my sore and tight muscles until I tried J.R. Watkins Apothecary Liniment." --Award Winning Baseball Pitcher Johan Santana ; see more...

Buy on Target*
Commarrah B.
Commarrah B.
Saint Paul, MN
Don't expect this product to calm your inflamed anything quickly. The cooling lasts for about a second. I use it as a compliment to some other products to stop my hot feet at the end of the day. #EndHotFeet
მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
When the product speaks for itself. I had to step up to the plate and acknowledge. My father has been using this products for years. He recommended it to me for my arthritis. Soon as I feel pain coming, I take a cotton ball dab a little on and get to rubbing and in no time I forget about the pain. I understand that the white liniment is great also.
All of J. R. Watkins products are good. Quality should last a long time, not pain!