BY J.R. WATKINS

Bridget W.
Fayette
I absolutely love this air freshener it smells so good I wished it came in a bigger bottle but I can't really complain due to the price was really great it's a great product and I would highly recommend it for anyone
Kenna S.
I love this citrus smell! OMG it's amazing. I spray it in my room every day it's a must have in my life. I like to spray it around the house too its like having a basket full of oranges open.
Beauty B ..
I like to keep these room sprays on hand for a quick spritz now and then. The citrus rejuvenates and brightens up the space, which can sometimes be just the pick up a room needs!
April F.
I bought this on Amazon once, and I was a bit unsure if it would work. However, I heard so many great reviews on it that I had to purchase it. This spray has so many purposes, and it's truly long-lasting! I use this not only use it for my kitchen, but I spray it all around the house, because who doesn't love a fresh, citrusy smell? I also spray it in my car occasionally just to freshen things up, especially after soccer cleats have been left in the trunk for a while.
Quinn R.
I use Watkins products quite frequently. I use this spray in my kitchen when I've cooked something that leaves a lingering smell. I also spray it on the bottoms of my trash can in the kitchen.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
I buy this for my daughters bathroom. she has sensitive nose and as powerful as this is covering smells it never irritates her.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Shannon T.
Standard room spray. It smells nice for a few seconds them hits the back of your throat and chokes me. Its too strong but smells nice. Smell doesnt last long though.