J.R. Watkins Naturals Sugar & Shea Body Scrub, Lemon Cream, 8 oz uploaded by LaNessa G.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Naturally Pure Free Yourself 2 Guilt-Free 4 Paraben-Free 6 Phthalate-Free 9 Propylene Glycol-Free 10 Dye-Free A Natural History br From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never doctored up like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. This natural scrub combines sugar, shea butter, and natural oils to gently exfoliate and moisturize, leaving skin smooth, radiant and irresistible to the touch. Not tested on animals. see more...

Amber A.
Seffner, FL
It leaves your skin feeling super soft, but also because it leaves a residue. This is something to do for smooth soft skin but NOT to exfoliate. Don’t use this to get everything off your skin before a spray tan or something, it’ll leave your skin with a layer on top. But it smells amazing. The cap wouldn’t really close on mine though and it’s hard to get out of the tube at times. Container could definitely be better!
Abby F.
Colbert, GA
This is amazing! I fake tan and this does a great job of getting bad tans and the streaks away. It does leave a light film over your body from the Shea oil so if you’re prone to breakouts like me, take a wash cloth and go back over to get that part off.
Amanda Catherine L.
Springfield, VA
This stuff is a.maz.ing. It is SO MOISTURIZING that I can't stop touching my skin after I use it. I also LOVE how exfoliating it is--for those with sensitive skin it might be a little rough but I like really scrubby exfoliators so this is perfect for me. The moisture lasts at least a couple of days and no need for lotion (honestly!) after using this. I cannot get enough of this and for the price you just can't beat it.
LaNessa G.
I just bought this last week on clearance at Target and I should have tried it a long time ago. It is not harsh, but does give a great #scrub. The shea butter and oils, leave your skin #smooth and #soft.
Amanda V.
N Providence, RI
I LOVE THIS SCRUB. The smell is delightful and it really does a wonderful job exfoliating my skin. My skin feels baby soft after using. Highly recommend!!!

Target