J.R. Watkins Naturals Shea Butter Hand Cream, Pomegranate & Acai, 3.3 oz uploaded by Melissa B.

BY J.R. WATKINS

99% Natural A Natural History: Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. Free yourself: Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Propylene Glycol-free, Dye-free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lorrie R.
This product has a creamy finish. The smell is lovely without a greasy finish. It is a natural product free of paraben and dyes.
Melissa B.
Juneau, AK
I love this handcream. It is very moisturizing and not greasy feeling on my hands. it smells good as well it's not too feminine so my boyfriend uses it sometimes as well. The only downside is I feel it was too expensive at $10 for a small 3.3 ounce container; so it loses a star for price. On the plus side it is 99% natural, paraben free, and dye free!
Handtastic I.
Sherwood, OR
I've really tried to like this, but it is so greasy for me. It never seems to absorb into my skin. The smell is nice and not overpowering.