J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Jennifer V.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Aloe & Green Tea, Contains Natural Coconut Oil Non Toxic and Biodegradable Not Tested on Animals Contains no Animals Ingredients Pamper your hands with J.R. Watkins Natural Hand Soap.  This natural earth-friendly formula will leave your hands feeling clean and fresh. A Natural History From a bluff high about the Mississippi river in Winona, Mississippi comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. Free Yourself J.R. Watkins natural plant-based formulas are: Ammonia Free, Animal Ingredient Free, Animal Testing Free, Anxiety Free, Benzene Free, Boron Free, Butyl Cellosolve Free, Chlorine Free, Doubt Free, Dye Free, Ether Free, Formaldehyde Free, Mineral Spirit Free, Toxin Free, Perfume Free, Petroc see more...

Buy on riteaid...
Lindsay C.
I was looking for a soap dispenser of this size and shape, just because I wanted something more aesthetically pleasing than my usual Softsoap. The design of the bottle and label are sophisticated and stylish - the same look of much more expensive kinds, for only a few bucks!

The soap itself is light and with a refreshing scent (the Aloe & Green Tea kind especially). Not too drying. And the soap has a thin consistency so it doesn't gunk up the dispenser and leave that murky residue on the outside or on your counter.
Molly A.
Glenside
I absolutely love this soap! It smells so fresh and light, and looks beautiful on the counter top. It works so well, too. I will definitely be getting this again!
Paige B.
Maryland Heights
Does not lather as much as I’d like. Smell very nice. Bottle is large and lasts longer than other brands. A little on the pricey side. I was able to get this product while on sale but normally go with a different brand due to price.
Jennifer V.
I absolutely love this product. The fact that it is paraben-free, phthalate-free, propylene Glucol-free, and Dye-free is amazing! The aloe and green tea is a very nice that is light but frequent enough to leave your house smelling clean. It releases well it leaves your hand feeling nice and soft
Alisha B.
SPOKANE, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this soap at Target because I had a really good coupon for it.. I will probably be buying it again even without the coupon because I really like this soap. It has very little chemicals in it and it smells good as well.
Sarah C.
Burbank, CA
I try to put as few chemicals in or on my body as possible and since I wash my hands A LOT, I always try to have a natural soap in my bathroom and kitchen. The smell of this is wonderful; not too strong but pleasant. I also like that its available a lot of places, like Target and CVS
Marci P.
Works great. Doesn't leave hands feeling too dried out. I also appreciate that the smells aren't too strong.
Amber J.
Kent, OH
This is pretty basic, nice hand soap with good ingredients. It does the job, and smells pretty nice too :)
Andrea S.
This smells delicious and has less chemicals than other traditional soaps. I will be buying it again.
Cameron P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this. All of the smells are amazing and feels so fresh and clean on your hands! Great price too.
Jennifer V.
Has anyone else used other products from the J.R.watkins brand? If so what are your favorites?