J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Lemon uploaded by Sara S.J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Lemon uploaded by Kristina G.J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Lemon uploaded by Kristina G.

BY J.R. WATKINS #80 in Dish Soap

"Natural Home Care Non-Toxic Biodegradable Ammonia Free Animal Testing Free Anxiety Free Bleach Free Doubt Free Dye Free Guilt Free Phosphate Free Skepticism Free Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free Quality Since 1868 A &Nbsp; Natural History. From A Bluff High Above The Mississippi River In Winona, Minnesota Comes The Purity Of Watkins.&Nbsp;It's Wholesome, And It's Never ""Doctored Up"" Like Some Big City Factory Products. Watkins Has Been Good And Natural Through And Through Since 1868. We Invented Natural Products. (Of Course, We Didn't Exactly Know It At The Time, But Our Instincts Were Right. Made In Usa" see more...

• Does this clean really well compared to similar products?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I am really into organic products and I wan...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sara G.
Saint Charles, MO
This is, without a doubt, my go-to dish soap for many reasons. Most importantly, it works. My husband loves the scent. AND, it’s beautifully packaged so I don’t mind leaving it out on my kitchen countertop. I get compliments on it ALL of the time and I’ve even noticed that some family members have been purchasing this since using it at my house. ;) Highly recommend!
amandamartinelli M.
Mega Parent Expert
I like this is toxin free. U like to keep my dishes and hand toxin free-market which isn't easy but this helps . It's tends to be more expensive than normal hand soaps but it's worth it. The fragrances are nice and subtle and look like when guests come over.
Jess J.
Lancaster, NY
I love the scent of this soap. It’s also cleans very well while being gentle on my skin. I generally reach for this brand because I know it isn’t filled with a lot of chemicals. It is available in several stores around me.
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Great product! Enjoy a more natural soap that smells light and clean. We have tried a variety of natural and otherwise dish soap for our home and this is the best by far.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I enjoy using this J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap (Lemon). First, I love the packaging! It looks sort of vintage-y and I don't mind having it out on my sink. I really like the lemon scent as it is fresh and natural. It cleans dishes well. it doesn't provide an overwhelming amount of suds/bubbles, but still gets the job done. I like that there are more all-natural ingredients in this product and they don't test on animals.
Amanda B.
Mesa, AZ
I love this dish soap. It's all natural, toxin free and smells AMAZING. I am constantly looking for products for around my house that not only smell great, but get the job done and don't harm the environment while doing so. I can usually find this soap at Target on sale and it's my go to dish soap at the moment.
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
I have this and the the matching hand soap on my kitchen sink. I cook a lot so that requires me to do a ton of dishes. This soap is gentle on the hands and smells great. Plus it's not some ugly branded packaging ruining your kitchen vibe. It's beautiful and well thought out. Everyone who visits asks about my dish soap !
Gracey N.
Naples, FL
Mega Parent Expert
J.R. Watkins Lemon Liquid Dish Soap is my favorite. I love the smell of it- lemon always smells fresh and clean. I also feel like the lemon helps cut through grease in dirty dishes. It works far better than any other dish soap I've tried over the years. I would recommend everyone use this dish soap.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
This soap has a light, fresh scent.  It works very well in all types of dirty dishes.  I don't have a dishwasher so this brings happiness to my sink.  The beautiful packaging really makes a difference for me. I have to spend a lot of time looking at it so I want it to be beautiful and functional!
Sarah C.
New Oxford, PA
My husband and I usually wash dishes in the dishwasher, but we keep this around for big items or when we need a quick dish that may be dirty. It works great at removing grime and smells pleasant. The bottle has a cute design so we leave it out on our windowsill!
Julie R.
Has anyone used this? I am really into organic products and I wanted to know some info on the J.R. Watkins products.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Does this clean really well compared to similar products?