J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Lemon uploaded by Kristina G.J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Lemon uploaded by Kristina G.J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Lemon uploaded by Sara S.

BY J.R. WATKINS

"Natural Home Care Non-Toxic Biodegradable Ammonia Free Animal Testing Free Anxiety Free Bleach Free Doubt Free Dye Free Guilt Free Phosphate Free Skepticism Free Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free Quality Since 1868 A &Nbsp; Natural History. From A Bluff High Above The Mississippi River In Winona, Minnesota Comes The Purity Of Watkins.&Nbsp;It's Wholesome, And It's Never ""Doctored Up"" Like Some Big City Factory Products. Watkins Has Been Good And Natural Through And Through Since 1868. We Invented Natural Products. (Of Course, We Didn't Exactly Know It At The Time, But Our Instincts Were Right. Made In Usa" see more...

• Does this clean really well compared to similar products?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this? I am really into organic products a...3 Answers
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
If you like natural products this is a must buy! The lemon scent smells like real lemons, the formula is powerful and takes away grease better than most dish soaps. I’ve recommended this to all of my family members and they all now use it as well!
Brittany H.
Dandridge, TN
This dish soap does exactly what it’s supposed to do and doesn’t leave any film. It smells nice too, but the reason I buy it is for the packaging. I love the vintage look of it and it’s much more stylish than any other dish soap.
Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE using more natural and non-toxic cleaning supplies and JR Watkins is one of my faves. This lemon dish soap easily cuts through grease and leaves my dishes smelling amazing and looking clean! I highly recommend JR Watkins!
Alexandra H.
Nashville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It smells absolutely wonderful and I am obsessed with the bottle! They really know how to design their products! Makes my kitchen counter look classy! This works so well and my dishes thank me for it!
Laura G.
Commerce
Watkins lemon scent is my favorite, but this dish soap is not. It cleans amazingly, but it also dries out and irritates my skin. I reserve it for outdoor cleaning now - like cleaning kids outdoor toys after winter is over. Works great for that purpose, and it’s done little enough that my skin doesn’t dry up and bleed from it like it did when doing dishes daily with this soap.
Sara G.
Saint Charles, MO
This is, without a doubt, my go-to dish soap for many reasons. Most importantly, it works. My husband loves the scent. AND, it’s beautifully packaged so I don’t mind leaving it out on my kitchen countertop. I get compliments on it ALL of the time and I’ve even noticed that some family members have been purchasing this since using it at my house. ;) Highly recommend!
Nikki S.
I love J.R Watkins products! The scent is amazing and my skin always feels soft with use. I’ve tried multiple products from the company and it is my go to brand. Definitely recommend trying to everyone!
amandamartinelli M.
Mount Juliet , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this is toxin free. U like to keep my dishes and hand toxin free-market which isn't easy but this helps . It's tends to be more expensive than normal hand soaps but it's worth it. The fragrances are nice and subtle and look like when guests come over.
Gina A.
When you choose to use a natural soap, you have to know it won’t foam up as much as soaps with harsh ingredients. I don’t mind that at all, and I really like the lemon scent.
Kirsten E.
You guys!!! The smell of this👍anything that is lemon scented I am already a fan of. This is great for washing dishes. Not as good for cleaning counters and such but I love it if I am hand washing dishes. It’s a must try!
Julie R.
Has anyone used this? I am really into organic products and I wanted to know some info on the J.R. Watkins products.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this clean really well compared to similar products?

Walmart