J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.

BY J.R. WATKINS

J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Aloe & Green Tea.
Conscience-clearing power.
Since 1868.
Trade mark.
Non-toxic biodegradable.
Detergent.
Scent: aloe & green tea.
Free yourself.
J.R. Watkins natural plant-based formulas are: ammonia free, animal testing free, anxiety free, bleach free, doubt free, dye free, guilt free, phosphate free, skepticism free, sodium lauryl sulfate free.
24 fl oz (710 ml). see more...

• I have recently purchased their all purpose all natural cleaner, ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "They look great, smell great and are easy on your skin and nose." in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff is great, I never have to add extra to get the job done." in 1 review
  • "This soap smells great and leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft and smooth." in 1 review
  • "My dishes smell good an have a great shine to them when im done." in 1 review
  • "All in all, a great value for the money." in 1 review
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
It's a true luxury experience when washing dishes with this soap. The formula is very gentle on my skin, yet effective on grease/caked food and the scent is to die for. It puts me in a very good mood, besides the drag of doing chores, haha. I wish I could afford to buy this brand regularly, I highly recommend it.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
One of my favorite idsh soaps,I not only love the "old-tome"feel pf thos product,I love the all natural and it also comes in the hand lotion,if you havde not yet tried it,you should:)
It is procey,thank goodness you really do nnot have to use a lot to have receive freat perfomance on your dishes:)
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
Love the moisturizing aloe and the enlightening green tea in this dish soap. Use it as hand soap too even though it's for dishes.
Jan N.
Smells soft and delicate . Cleans hands and sink. Though for the price i wish the bottle oz. were bigger
Amy J.
Pleasant Grove, UT
Very nice dish soap and comes in so many nice scents, but it's definitely a bit of a splurge when there are so many cheaper alternatives. Looks nice on your sink though!
Syd A.
Philadelphia
Stumbled on this bc I used a hand cream from a discount store. Nice natural scents are strong which I usually do not like but, LOVED. Gentle on skin prefer lower prices so, I do wish the prices were a few dollars less. I do not think I will continue to purchase bc of the price.
Sabrina H.
Sacramento, CA
this dish soap not only works great and is SUPER efficient (almost as if it's a concentrate), but because I don't have a dish washer and wash all dishes by hand, I especially love this dish soap! the aloe made my hands SOFTER than when I initially started the dishes! actually, softer than most lotions I even use! gentle enough for sensitive skin, and smells amazing! and because of its cleaning powers, a little goes a long way!! so it's definitely good on the wallet!
cheyenne c.
this dish soap literally works magic . I LOVE IT the aloe vera makes your hands feel so great every time your done washing dishes it's a little more on the pricey side for soap but definitely worth spending the extra few dollars
SharonRose G.
Verndale, MN
This is a nice light scent for one of my favorite dish soaps. I love that it's more natural and it has no dyes. I buy mine at target usually. I think I like the lemon scent better, but it's still very nice. I have repurchased more that once. I recommend.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I really like this dish soap! The smell is great, and the aloe helps to protect dish pan hands. The packaging on the bottles is buy for my favorite, like old apothecary jars and bottles, I don't feel like I have to hid it. Love it
Ashley W.
I have recently purchased their all purpose all natural cleaner, would like to try this . Has anyone tried this and preferred it ?