J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Aloe & Green Tea uploaded by Wyatt-Jess C.

BY J.R. WATKINS

J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap Aloe & Green Tea.
Conscience-clearing power.
Since 1868.
Trade mark.
Non-toxic biodegradable.
Detergent.
Scent: aloe & green tea.
Free yourself.
J.R. Watkins natural plant-based formulas are: ammonia free, animal testing free, anxiety free, bleach free, doubt free, dye free, guilt free, phosphate free, skepticism free, sodium lauryl sulfate free.
24 fl oz (710 ml). see more...

• I have recently purchased their all purpose all natural cleaner, ...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "They look great, smell great and are easy on your skin and nose." in 2 reviews
  • "This soap smells great and leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft and smooth." in 1 review
  • "All in all, a great value for the money." in 1 review
  • "My dishes smell good an have a great shine to them when im done." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is great, I never have to add extra to get the job done." in 1 review
Syd A.
Philadelphia
Stumbled on this bc I used a hand cream from a discount store. Nice natural scents are strong which I usually do not like but, LOVED. Gentle on skin prefer lower prices so, I do wish the prices were a few dollars less. I do not think I will continue to purchase bc of the price.
Amy J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Very nice dish soap and comes in so many nice scents, but it's definitely a bit of a splurge when there are so many cheaper alternatives. Looks nice on your sink though!
Sabrina H.
sacramento, CA
this dish soap not only works great and is SUPER efficient (almost as if it's a concentrate), but because I don't have a dish washer and wash all dishes by hand, I especially love this dish soap! the aloe made my hands SOFTER than when I initially started the dishes! actually, softer than most lotions I even use! gentle enough for sensitive skin, and smells amazing! and because of its cleaning powers, a little goes a long way!! so it's definitely good on the wallet!
SharonRose G.
Verndale, MN
This is a nice light scent for one of my favorite dish soaps. I love that it's more natural and it has no dyes. I buy mine at target usually. I think I like the lemon scent better, but it's still very nice. I have repurchased more that once. I recommend.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I really like this dish soap! The smell is great, and the aloe helps to protect dish pan hands. The packaging on the bottles is buy for my favorite, like old apothecary jars and bottles, I don't feel like I have to hid it. Love it
Courtney B.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product is so effective and smells fantastic. It lasts a long time! It is gentle enough to use on hands, but tough enough to cut through grease and baked on food. Easy to find at many stores. Highly recommend!
Bea M.
This dish soap smells great. It's got a nice fresh and clean smell. It doesn't smell overly artificial like other dish soaps. It also works just as well as other brands when cleaning. I also believe that it's all natural!
Danielle M.
Fort Myers, FL
I feel like it's getting things clean but this doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like other soaps do. You can't beat the scent either! I would definitely repurchase.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
It's a true luxury experience when washing dishes with this soap. The formula is very gentle on my skin, yet effective on grease/caked food and the scent is to die for. It puts me in a very good mood, besides the drag of doing chores, haha. I wish I could afford to buy this brand regularly, I highly recommend it.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
One of my favorite idsh soaps,I not only love the "old-tome"feel pf thos product,I love the all natural and it also comes in the hand lotion,if you havde not yet tried it,you should:)
It is procey,thank goodness you really do nnot have to use a lot to have receive freat perfomance on your dishes:)
Ashley W.
I have recently purchased their all purpose all natural cleaner, would like to try this . Has anyone tried this and preferred it ?