BY J.R. WATKINS

Natural Home Care Non-toxic biodegradable Ammonia free Animal testing free Anxiety free Bleach free Doubt free Dye free Guilt free Phosphate free Skepticism free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Quality since 1868 A   Natural History. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. (Of course, we didn t exactly know it at the time, but our instincts were right. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love the natural Watkins products...they smell great and its nice knowing they have no harsh chemicals in them " in 1 review
  • "This soap works pretty good, it smells nice and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Steph S.
I love the bottle design on all of their products, which sounds like a dumb way to chose a soap, but that's what I look for first. These soaps smell and look great, plus lather really well.
Mallory C.
I've been using this lemon dish soap for about two years now. A little bit goes a long way, and the lemon scent is crisp and clean. The bottle is much more attractive than a typical dish soap bottle, so I don't mind leaving it on display on my sink.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the way this product worked. I didn't have to use a lot of soap and the amount I used lasted forever. It got all grease stains out of the pans without a lot of scrubbing. I loved the scent and that this company doesn't test on animals.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It is expensive as far as dish soap goes but a little bit goes a long way. It cuts grease great and doesn’t leave my dishes feeling filmy. The scents are all light and not overwhelming like some dish soaps can be.
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
Great dish soap. A little goes a very long way. I like the packaging, this is what enticed my purchase. The product lasted for a few months and really did a great job at cleaning all of my dishes, like plates mugs cups and silverware. I highly suggest.
Nicki S.
Saint Charles , MO
LOVE J.r Watkins! If you are careful about what chemicals are used in your home this is the product for you. It's gentle yet gets the job done. So thankful target offers such a wide variety.
JESSICA B.
Spring City, PA
this is my favorite dish soap. its concentrated enough to lather without being too bubbly. it cuts the grease and helps with stains on dishes. we've had a good experience using jr watkins natural dish soap. it's probably the go to dish soap that i find myself buying most often.
Thomas D.
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I always buy several bottles when it’s in stock at target where it’s usually on sale. The smell is very refreshing and it doesn’t dry out my hands like other brands.
Savannah P.
This dish soap works wonderfully and lets not forget about the cute and dainty packaging! It's a good price for what you get out of it and there are a lot of uses for it. I would definitely buy again as soon as I finish this bottle!
Kylie M.
Everett, MA
All of my neighbors live for the J.R. products so I needed to check what the fuss was all about. I usually use all method products but decided to switch it up. The smell is absolutely amazing and I have really enjoyed the product. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because of the price. You get less fluid ounces then method and it is a little bit pricier as well. Well the smell seems like fresh lemons compared to other lemon products I do not think it is any more effective either!