Add a Photo

By J.R. WATKINS
#105 in Dish Soap
Natural Home Care Non-toxic biodegradable Ammonia free Animal testing free Anxiety free Bleach free Doubt free Dye free Guilt free Phosphate free Skepticism free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Quality since 1868 A   Natural History. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. (Of course, we didn t exactly know it at the time, but our instincts were right. ;
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Everett, MA

All of my neighbors live for the J.R. products so I needed to check what the fuss was all about. I usually use all method products but decided to switch it up. The smell is absolutely amazing and I have really enjoyed the product. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because of the price. You get less fluid ounces then method and it is a little bit pricier as well. Well the smell seems like fresh lemons compared to other lemon products I do not think it is any more effective either!
Shaunna G.
Shaunna G.
Ontario Canada

I love J. R. Watkins dish soap like I said before I am a independent consultant of their products. I use the orange dish soap the scent smells great I gave the orange scent. My favorite scent. Cleans dishes clean. It does have great bubble action sadly my sink has low water pressure so not fair. But excellent product I recommend you to purchase.
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
Lancaster, KY

Where do I start? Love, love, love J.R.Watkins brands. All of their items are amazing. I have no cons of their products. I love that they are gentler. all of their scents are amazing. Their dishliquid smells great and works. I would definitely buy any of their products again.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA

The scent is heavenly. You might have to use a tad more of the product, but its easy on the hands and does not leave them dried out after lots of washing. No coupons, but Target offers sales on their Target Cartwheel app, so that goes toward a well priced product.
Esther S.
Esther S.

I've switched to using more natural products so tried this and love it. It is very effective only con is that I do have to use a lot to keep the suds up. It is expensive but I try to purchase when there is a sale. Def worth it for less chemicals.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN

I love the way this product worked. I didn't have to use a lot of soap and the amount I used lasted forever. It got all grease stains out of the pans without a lot of scrubbing. I loved the scent and that this company doesn't test on animals.
Savannah P.
Savannah P.

This dish soap works wonderfully and lets not forget about the cute and dainty packaging! It's a good price for what you get out of it and there are a lot of uses for it. I would definitely buy again as soon as I finish this bottle!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.

Absolutely love Watkins products.

Their dish soap is multi functional, as it can also be used as a home cleaner.

We used this with water to clean the sides of our house siding and it was superb!

Also does a fantastic job on dishes
Natalie! W.
Natalie! W.

I only use organic cleaning products so this is in my rotation when I'm in the mood for change. Nice scent not overwhelming cleans or pre cleans my dishes. Also, it is a trustworthy brand. I will buy again and so should others.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas City, MO

I love the smell, it gets the dishes clean and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. Will definitely keep purchasing this in the future. I buy m one at most grocery stores and also Target.

Join Now