J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap

by J.R. Watkins

Natural Home Care Non-toxic biodegradable Ammonia free Animal testing free Anxiety free Bleach free Doubt free Dye free Guilt free Phosphate free Skepticism free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Quality since 1868 A   Natural History. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. (Of course, we didn t exactly know it at the time, but our instincts were right. ;

Does this clean really well compared to similar products?
Has anyone used this? I am really into organic products and I wanted to know some info on the J.R. Watkins products.
Start your review of J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap!
Product Highlights
“This soap works pretty good, it smells nice and a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“I love the natural Watkins products...they smell great and its nice knowing they have no harsh chemicals in them ” in 1 review
Colorado Springs
This dish soap works pretty well for most normal dishes, it does have some trouble, however with super greasy or soiled dishes no matter how long you leave it to soak. It works better than some other more natural dish soaps. I love the fresh scent and the fact that it is pretty natural and I have no problems using it on dishes I’ll be eating off. It also lasts a very long time!
Jamestown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the fresh lemon scent of this product and the effectiveness it had on dishes! It smells wonderful and is safe for my family. I would highly recommend this product to others and am extremely satisfied!
Roswell, GA
I loved how it cleaned and left zero film... and the scent of the lemon was so pleasing to the “nose” not to strong or medicinal smelling and it’s suds were fantastic! Loved the cleaning power!
Birmingham
More expensive than traditional soaps but smells awesome and looks cute on my sink! I don’t think it washes any better than my traditional dish soaps but it does a good job.
Amesbury , MA
I love that this is a natural product. I first found them from the lifetime gym I went to. They carried all of the Watkins products in their locker room and I was hooked. I wish the prices were more affordable as it can be really pricey for something as simple as a dish soap
Bristow
Best dish soap I have ever used!! Cut through grease like nothing and smells amazing!! The price is great too! Super affordable! Only thing I don’t like is that it is hard to find! Sometimes it is at target but other times you have to order it online.
Bryan
The smell of this is Devine! So fresh and clean! And it works very well- cuts through dirt and grease and doesn’t leave a residue. You feel good knowing it has cleaner ingredients than most products.
Vermont
J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap uploaded by Annazon D.
The company values and quality of product are great. I use lemon sent watkins then a different scent just to keep the smells new and great. The dishes come out sparkling, I go on a scent vacation and the amount of suds are optimal.🤗🍋 I will definitely continue to purchase this in the future. The trial line is great for anyone that is nervous they may not like the product or scent.
Waynesboro, VA
I’m all about all things lemon scented, it’s just such a clean smell. Well this goes above and beyond in the kitchen. It gets all the grease off the pots and pans and keeps everything smelling so night. The bottle is also so cute so I love putting it on my counter top to show off! Super soapy and gets the job done 👍🏼 J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Dish Soap
Saint Charles, MO
This is, without a doubt, my go-to dish soap for many reasons. Most importantly, it works. My husband loves the scent. AND, it’s beautifully packaged so I don’t mind leaving it out on my kitchen countertop. I get compliments on it ALL of the time and I’ve even noticed that some family members have been purchasing this since using it at my house. ;) Highly recommend!