BY J.R. WATKINS

Natural Home Care Non-toxic biodegradable Ammonia free Animal testing free Anxiety free Bleach free Doubt free Dye free Guilt free Phosphate free Skepticism free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Quality since 1868 A   Natural History. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. (Of course, we didn t exactly know it at the time, but our instincts were right. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This soap works pretty good, it smells nice and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I love the natural Watkins products...they smell great and its nice knowing they have no harsh chemicals in them " in 1 review
  • "I love that this is all natural and smells good to boot." in 1 review
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Everett, MA
All of my neighbors live for the J.R. products so I needed to check what the fuss was all about. I usually use all method products but decided to switch it up. The smell is absolutely amazing and I have really enjoyed the product. The only reason I am giving this 4 stars is because of the price. You get less fluid ounces then method and it is a little bit pricier as well. Well the smell seems like fresh lemons compared to other lemon products I do not think it is any more effective either!
Rebekah J.
Rebekah J.
Lancaster, KY
Where do I start? Love, love, love J.R.Watkins brands. All of their items are amazing. I have no cons of their products. I love that they are gentler. all of their scents are amazing. Their dishliquid smells great and works. I would definitely buy any of their products again.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Whittier, CA
The scent is heavenly. You might have to use a tad more of the product, but its easy on the hands and does not leave them dried out after lots of washing. No coupons, but Target offers sales on their Target Cartwheel app, so that goes toward a well priced product.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I only use organic cleaning products so this is in my rotation when I'm in the mood for change. Nice scent not overwhelming cleans or pre cleans my dishes. Also, it is a trustworthy brand. I will buy again and so should others.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Kansas City , MO
I love the smell, it gets the dishes clean and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. Will definitely keep purchasing this in the future. I buy m one at most grocery stores and also Target.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Cleans fairly well and is better for the environment. Does not work as well as on tough grease and pots/pans without using a lot of the product. It smells nice in every scent I've tried.
Keegan M.
Keegan M.
Hillsboro, OR
We have skin allergies and this is the only detergent we've found that does it's expected job, does it well and smells good.None of us have reactions to it, and it's not hard to find.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This smells so lovely and I think the bottle looks classy sitting next to my sink. I wouldn't say it's the most powerful dish soap, but work for most dishes.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Love this product! Great for dishes or just for handwashing. Completely impressed by its effectiveness. I have 4 bottles at all times...different scents.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
It doesn't dry out your skin and it's a great thing to use!! And I've had a bottle that can easily be used for around a month and a half maybe even more!