J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Aloe & Green Tea All Purpose Wipes

by J.R. Watkins

Aloe & Green Tea, Contains Natural Coconut Oil. Non Toxic and Biodegradable. Not Tested on Animals. Contains no Animals Ingredients Convenience and natural cleaning power are now combined into one ready-to-use all-purpose wipe. Effortlessly wipe away dirt and grime. J.R. Watkins signature aloe and green tea fragrance will leave your home smelling clean and fresh. Put these convenient wipes to the test on spills all over the house including in the: kitchen. dining room. bathroom. garage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Aloe & Green Tea All Purpose Wipes!
Van Buren, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing wipes it smells so good and I would recommended buying this it smells amazing
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite products... love the whole line of it. Worth the price.... can find it anywhere
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Está toallas me encanta el empaque es práctico y con un aroma tenues que es relajante ala misma vez
Houston
Purchased at: Target
Super easy to use, convenient packaging and I love the fresh smell. Makes my home smell so great!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are such a cool product and super convent and nice I love to use these to clean my counters
Nevada, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They smell amazing and can clean up almost anything! My home is chemical free, clean, and safe!
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Miami
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Convenient for quick clean ups and messes. Smells great and leave counters sparkling clean
Love having these on hand for pretty much everything! They smell amazing and ALL NATURAL.
Minooka , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for wiping down kids toys and rooms! All natural wipes easy for storage and use!

Looking for your answer?