J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Aloe & Green Tea All Purpose Wipes

by J.R. Watkins

Aloe & Green Tea, Contains Natural Coconut Oil. Non Toxic and Biodegradable. Not Tested on Animals. Contains no Animals Ingredients Convenience and natural cleaning power are now combined into one ready-to-use all-purpose wipe. Effortlessly wipe away dirt and grime. J.R. Watkins signature aloe and green tea fragrance will leave your home smelling clean and fresh. Put these convenient wipes to the test on spills all over the house including in the: kitchen. dining room. bathroom. garage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Aloe & Green Tea All Purpose Wipes!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These smell so good and they do work very good! I like using these to clean my kitchen countertops after cooking or for any spills or messes that may occur! Also it’s great for cleaning restroom areas like the sink!
These wipes help me bring my favorite cleaner to the office. I wipe my desk at work down daily. The scent is my favorite and it cleans thru the never ending grime that seems to settle on my desk overnight
Williamsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These all purpose wipes really are for all things! No matter what type of mess is made, no matter what needs extra cleaning, these wipes are your new go-to! I use these anytime I want to clean something off, and the scent is extraordinary. The price is very affordable as well!!
San diego, CA
A natural based wipe that carries enough product to get the cleaning done. The scent is also pleasant and not over-bearing. Very impressed with the quality. Need in bulk.
Torrance , CA
Purchased at: Target
Wipes are great and they smell delish, however, I’m not totally convinced my surfaces are clean of all the bacteria and germs my family brings into the house.
Winona, MN
AMAZING!!!!! It does exactly as advertised, I try to always have this in my house. Wish I had an unlimited supply. Highly recommend! IT SMELLS AMAZING!
Guthrie, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super convenient! I love the power these wipes hold! Does an excellent job at getting things clean! With the same trusted names as the sprays!
Smells great. Easy to store in many places. Easy for the kids to use as well. The look of it makes me think of “old soul” product.
Bellingham , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very effective, smell great, and they are natural! What more could a girl want!!? But really anything but this brand I would trust.
These wipes are so handy to keep around. I use these way more than I ever thought I would. From spills to sticky messes.

Looking for your answer?