BY J.R. WATKINS

Aloe & Green Tea, Contains Natural Coconut Oil. Non Toxic and Biodegradable. Not Tested on Animals. Contains no Animals Ingredients Convenience and natural cleaning power are now combined into one ready-to-use all-purpose wipe. Effortlessly wipe away dirt and grime. J.R. Watkins signature aloe and green tea fragrance will leave your home smelling clean and fresh. Put these convenient wipes to the test on spills all over the house including in the: kitchen. dining room. bathroom. garage. see more...

cassandra o.
Austin, TX
I was a little worried about the smell as I'm generally not a huge fan of aloe/green tea, but love J.R. Watkins products and was desperate for good quality natural wipes. These are really great and the smell is very pleasant. I can wipe down my entire half bath with 1 wipe. They do leave a film though as I have found with any natural wipe, so plan to go back over anything you clean with a damp cloth.
Heather A.
Roseville
They clean pretty well for smaller/less dirty jobs and they smell great! They don't work as well as other wipes for harder to clean messes like stuck on food on countertops. I bought mine from Meijer for a decent price. They aren't bad to have around.
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
I love this brand! One of the best all natural home care products on the market. I love the earthy sweet citrusy scent! Definitely a recommendation. I’m a long time user and will continue to be.
Brittany M.
Beckley, WV
I love J.R Watkin's products! These wipes are very convenient! You just grab one and wipe down whatever needs cleaning. They smell fantastic! I love the combination of aloe and green tea. I love that they do not contain harsh chemicals. J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care Aloe & Green Tea All Purpose Wipes
Keirston R.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product has a great smell, good for the environment, and cost friendly. I definitely recommend this product to others. Bought this online and will purchase again!! Love this brand!! Satisfied definitely!!!!
Stefanie S.
These are great to use around your kiddos. No harsh chemicals are my favorite kind of products. The scent is great nice clean smell. Have to keep wiping but it gets the job done. It's a little pricey, I will be buying it again.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super convenient! I love the power these wipes hold! Does an excellent job at getting things clean! With the same trusted names as the sprays!
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very effective, smell great, and they are natural! What more could a girl want!!? But really anything but this brand I would trust.
Lauren D.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love this brand. I am so happy these don’t test on animals as well. They are smell great and are great to clean with!
Angela S.
Streamwood
I like the scent of these. I use them a lot for a quick wipe down of the bathroom or kitchen. Overall great product