BY J.R. WATKINS

Conscience-Clearing Power This Cleaner Quickly Removes Grease And Grime From Appliances, Counter Tops, Tile, And Sinks. Use On Fixtures, Floors, Woodwork And Walls. Free Yourself. Non-Toxic And Biodegradable Ammonia, Bleach, Dye, Phosphate And Sodium Lauryl Sulfate-Free Anxiety, Doubt, Guilt And Skepticism-Free No Animal Testing Made In Usa Household, Laundry & Cleaning, Cleaners, Kitchen & All Purpose Cleaners see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hattie C.
I use this to clean my entire kitchen. Smells good and I don't worry about any harmful chemicals around the space where food is prepared. Smells pleasant and really works. Leaves a nice, clean finish.
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
I absolutely love this product.  I have decided to live a more natural life style and this product has been perfect.  It smells so good and it leaves everything looking so clean.  I buy mine at Target and it is easy to find.  I would recommend this to others!
Megan D.
Nashville
I have always been a big fan of JR Watkins products and get that even the packaging was a better product. However, I just purchased this case and after just a few sprays the triggers have broken off of 4 bottles. I love the cleaner, but it is quite a hassle to replace the nozzle.
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring, MD
Great product, very good meets all expectations I know this product I use it for a long time and I like it very much
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert
What a wonderful product! This is my favorite. Size and price are incredibly nice. It is at the top of the list of recommendations and I would definitely buy again. If I could I would make a stock at home with that haha ​​I am very happy to have it tested
Andressa C.
R Edmundo Micali, 451, Vila Rancharia, Lucélia SP
Home Sweet Home Expert
Na verdade nunca usei, mas pelo que li a respeito da marca parece ótimo. Se eu tivesse a oportunidade usaria com certeza! ♡