BY J.R. WATKINS

Conscience-Clearing Power This Cleaner Quickly Removes Grease And Grime From Appliances, Counter Tops, Tile, And Sinks. Use On Fixtures, Floors, Woodwork And Walls. Free Yourself. Non-Toxic And Biodegradable Ammonia, Bleach, Dye, Phosphate And Sodium Lauryl Sulfate-Free Anxiety, Doubt, Guilt And Skepticism-Free No Animal Testing Made In Usa Household, Laundry & Cleaning, Cleaners, Kitchen & All Purpose Cleaners see more...

Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love using this for my kitchen and bathroom sinks! It works so well and smells so good! It gets nice and bubbly so it just feels like it’s working. It isn’t expensive so that is a major plus.
Emily R.
Douglasville
First of all I just have to say J R Watkins is my boo and seriously has the best products I love the light scents since my allergies are horrible seriously a staple in my house. Love love love amazballs
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Megan D.
Nashville
I have always been a big fan of JR Watkins products and get that even the packaging was a better product. However, I just purchased this case and after just a few sprays the triggers have broken off of 4 bottles. I love the cleaner, but it is quite a hassle to replace the nozzle.
Hattie C.
I use this to clean my entire kitchen. Smells good and I don't worry about any harmful chemicals around the space where food is prepared. Smells pleasant and really works. Leaves a nice, clean finish.
Karah M.
Brenham, TX
Does a great job cleaning. Has a nice smell. It’s worth the money!! We use this at home to clean just about anything.
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring, MD
Great product, very good meets all expectations I know this product I use it for a long time and I like it very much
Ronalea B.
You can use this on anything you want I'm glad it doesn't have all of that chemical smell to it works wonderful
Cla J.
Jackson, OH
My grandma and mom introduced me to this product after they had used Watkins products for years.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care All Purpose Cleaner is amazing! This product will leave your home smelling fresh and clean! All of your products will be left shining with this affordable and long lasting product.