Renea C.
Kingman, AZ

I have a very pale son. I was curious if this works better than aloe Vera which is what I normally purchase. Any thoughts?

Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Westport, ON
2 years, 6 months ago
I think so. Aloe Vera is initially really cooling, but I find for long term effects this is more helpful
Allison T.
Allison T.
2 years, 8 months ago
Depends on your skin.. It varies honestly
Katie F.
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
2 years, 9 months ago
My daughter got very burnt out on the boat one day ( always check the experation date on sun screen) well this product was our saving grace. She went from horribly un comfortable to playing and running again!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
2 years, 9 months ago
Hello, to answer your question yes it does! I have always been very pale and believe it or not aloe Vera dries out your skin which is one of the worse thing to put on a sun burn. I have used this product and it has worked but the best product I have used is called Ocean Potion.