Skin CareSun CareAfter-Sun ProductsJ.R. Watkins
Natural Apothecary Moisturizing After Sun Gel

J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Moisturizing After Sun Gel

by J.R. Watkins

Naturally Pure Contains: Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Pain Relieving Lidocaine Free Yourself Paraben free, phthalate free, propylene glycol free, dye free, alcohol free 96.5% Natural Not tested on animals ;

I know this is a bit more expensive than most products. Is the price worth it?
A few questions: Does this dry your skin out in any way? Does it help prevent peeling? Does it have a strong smell? Where can I buy it? Thanks
I use JR Watkins brand of extracts. how well does this work?
Start your review of J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Moisturizing After Sun Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Awesome gel for your skin after a long day in the sun. Cools down your skin and makes you feel so much better. Moisturizing your skin back to normal.in reviews
Not only because it's natural and I've had no issues or stickiness with it but it also offers instant relief from sun damage!in reviews
It's very soothing and healing and it smells great too.in reviews
And it works really well after a few hours or a day in the sun.. especially the harsh beach sun rays!in reviews
Brittany L.
Trenton, NJ
I have never had an after sun skin product that soothed my skin like this it's almost unbelievable! If you could just scrunch up a miracle and put it in a bottle you'd end up with this.
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Watkins products have been around for so long. I use to only know about the real flavoring sand extracts that contained alcohol but the body products are just as awesome! They are all natural and smell good enough to eat but better yet, they actually work better than they claim. It is hard to find them though.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Great to apply in for relief after getting a sun burn. Always bring it along to the beach . Feels so refreshing and smells amazing.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
There is a J.R. Watkins cream or lotion for every room of your house. This lemon cream is nice to keep in the kitchen. When you apply it however you may become hungry for lemon cookies. It has a mildly sweet aroma and smells more like lemon juice than lemon zest. I was surprised that this is as moisturizing as the shea butter body creams. This has some good ingredients like apricot oil, shea butter, cocoa seed butter, coconut oil and jojoba oil. Definitely one of the best hand and body lotions I've ever tried. I use it mainly as a hand lotion.
Erin Y.
I love the product brand. The after sun lotion works very well! I love the smell
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Great, natural gel for use after sun exposure. I like the packaging as well. Is recommend it
Dana H.
Bethlehem, PA
After a day in the sun this works very well to help with any sunburn or irritation
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
I've been using JR Watkins products in my house for awhile and recently ran across this at a CVS and decided to pick it up for a day outside. I went hiking and swimming, then used this on my face to help post-sun exposure. It went on smoothly, wasn't greasy and had a nice smell to it. Where my face can get fairly dry after swimming in the ocean, it felt smooth and moisturized after using this. Will definitely be staying in my beach bag!
Kerri D.
Super gentle and works well on sunburns irritated skin and just a good overall after sun moisturizer
Chelsea H.
I absolutely love this sun care product! It's gentle on my irritated skin and rubs in without being sticky. It's a go-to for me every time I travel.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...