BY J.R. WATKINS #26 in After-Sun Products

Naturally Pure Contains: Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Pain Relieving Lidocaine Free Yourself Paraben free, phthalate free, propylene glycol free, dye free, alcohol free 96.5% Natural Not tested on animals ; see more...

• Is this better than banana boat??15 Answers
  • A few questions: Does this dry your skin out in any way? Does it...4 Answers
  • I use JR Watkins brand of extracts. how well does this work?5 Answers
J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Moisturizing After Sun Gel
  • "Awesome gel for your skin after a long day in the sun. Cools down your skin and makes you feel so much better. Moisturizing your skin back to normal." in 5 reviews
  • "And it works really well after a few hours or a day in the sun.. especially the harsh beach sun rays!" in 1 review
  • "It's very soothing and healing and it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "Not only because it's natural and I've had no issues or stickiness with it but it also offers instant relief from sun damage!" in 1 review
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
There is a J.R. Watkins cream or lotion for every room of your house. This lemon cream is nice to keep in the kitchen. When you apply it however you may become hungry for lemon cookies. It has a mildly sweet aroma and smells more like lemon juice than lemon zest. I was surprised that this is as moisturizing as the shea butter body creams. This has some good ingredients like apricot oil, shea butter, cocoa seed butter, coconut oil and jojoba oil. Definitely one of the best hand and body lotions I've ever tried. I use it mainly as a hand lotion.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
I've been using JR Watkins products in my house for awhile and recently ran across this at a CVS and decided to pick it up for a day outside. I went hiking and swimming, then used this on my face to help post-sun exposure. It went on smoothly, wasn't greasy and had a nice smell to it. Where my face can get fairly dry after swimming in the ocean, it felt smooth and moisturized after using this. Will definitely be staying in my beach bag!
Maria A.
Marion, VA
Watkins products have been around for so long. I use to only know about the real flavoring sand extracts that contained alcohol but the body products are just as awesome! They are all natural and smell good enough to eat but better yet, they actually work better than they claim. It is hard to find them though.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
This works really well after a day in the sun. I keep this in the cabinet after the family goes to the water park in the summer. They come back like little lobsters from not wearing the sunblock like I nag them and beg for the special sun lotion. I get to be the hero with the magic lotion that takes away the sting. This lotion isn't oily and has a great scent. Plus this is made by a great company.
Caity C.
I love to use this product in the summer after I've spent a day out in the sun. It has the soothing qualities of an Aloe gel, it helps to keep my skin from becoming irritated. If I have a sunburn, this product helps to alleviate any pain or itching I'm feeling.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This product is perfect For after sun exposure my family and I like to be out in the sun a lot specially in the summer going camping to the beach going on cruises it always comes in handy to prevent sunburn
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
This brand is amazing and i love all their products. This after sun lotion is an essential product for this summer. It is very soothing to the skin and replenish s it nicely. I would recommend anyone to try it at least once!! Great stuff and a good lotion.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I love all things J.R. Watkins, but this stuff is fabulous!! I love that this, like all J.R. Watkins products, is all natural, and it works so well after I've been in the sun for a while. My skin feels so good and refreshed after using this.
Aija R.
Im not gunna like I'm a HUGE JR Watkins fan! i LOVE LOVE LOVE their products and I'm so happy they made an "Aloe" for me to use! i would live by this stuff the smell is amazing! Not to mention that it helps with my sunburns a ton!!
Lisa G.
I like this product, I used it on my 10yr old after a day at beach and listening to her complain about her sun burn, after using she said it made her feel cool and that her skin felt better....good enough for me. Smells great too
Nikki G.
Spring Valley , CA
How well does it work compared to aloe Vera?
Amanda S.
How do you feel about this brand?
ali w.
Is this better than banana boat??
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
Did someone try this out? How is it?
Bethany R.
Greenville, MO
Does this keep your skin from peeling?