Add a Photo

By J.R. WATKINS
#1003 in Body Wash
Naturally Pure Essence: Aloe & Green Tea Free Yourself Paraben free, phthalate free, propylene glycol free, dye free, pH balanced, SLS free 99.42% Natural A natural history From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. This luxurious natural body wash gently cleanses your body without stripping away your skin s natural moisture, leaving your body baby soft! Not tested on animals ;
Emily R.
Emily R.
Portland, OR

I tend to use a more moisturizing body wash, but I really enjoy this one in the Grapefruit scent. Its super refreshing when I get in the shower and really helps wake me up. I haven't noticed it drying my skin at all and it lathers nicely. I would definitely recommend it if you don't want to spend the money on say the Origins Gloom Away stuff.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.

A great body wash. This smells great and makes my skin feel smooth and clean. It's also free of parabens and is pH balanced.

Join Now