Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersJ.R. Watkins
Natural Apothecary Aloe & Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion

J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Aloe & Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion

by J.R. Watkins

Keep your body s delicate skin soft with J.R. Watkins Hand & Body Lotions. This rich formula provides deep, long-lasting moisture that leaves skin naturally smooth, soft and nourished.Our natural formula contains more than 10 natural oils and extracts to protect and pamper even the most sensitive skin.  97-99% natural. Helps relieve chafed, chapped and dry skin Guilt Free Paraben Free Phthalate Free Propylene Glycol Free Dye Free 97.80% Natural N.P.A.Certified From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. Not tested on animals ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Aloe & Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion!
Great Falls, MT
This lotion is not my favorite, but it's not bad. It is lightweight which is nice, but I dont really like the scent. Thankfully the scent is light so it doesnt bother me too much. I like that this lotion isnt greasy and sinks into my skin quickly.
Irvine, CA
Smells nice and is thick and moisturizing but not too thick or sticky or oily. I like it, it is a really good lotion! It also smells really nice!! Great product and I recommend it! Good job JR Watkins!!
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion has a subtle scent, not overpowering. I like that it is not greasy and absorbs into my skin very well.
Edmonton , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
3,242 reviews
This is the best lotion I have ever used. This scent is not my favourite, although it is light and fresh. My absolute favourite scent is the Lemon Cream. This lotion has an amazing formula! It is intensely hydrating and it leaves my skin moisturized and nourished. My skin looks and feels silky and smooth. This product seems to be a hidden gem, because so few people know about this brand. I love all of the Watkins skin care products. They are reasonably priced and excellently well made. Unfortunately, Watkins can be hard to find where I live, so when I do come across it, I buy everything I can get my hands on. I highly recommend this product.
My go to lotion in the summer time especially when I get a burn! Its so soothing almost just as good as aloe right from the plant! It’s a bit thicker then other lotions but it’s ways better in my opinion, just make sure to rub it in! It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it and it will last you!

Looking for your answer?