BY J.R. WATKINS

Natural Apothecary Naturally Pure Since 1868 96.18% Natural A Natural History From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. Comforting vapors bring welcome relief to any room or shower, especially during the cold and allergy season. ; see more...

• Does this really work and how do you use it? Very interested. 3 Answers
  • Has any one sprayed this on fabric such as the back of a pillow ...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Heather B.
Heather B.
This spray mist is a must-have for cold and allergy season, especially if you rely on your voice regularly. It opens up the nasal passageways, and compared to similar products, seems to last even longer. A bottle lasts a long time, even through the winter and spring.
Lyndee D.
Lyndee D.
I love to use this stuff year round! Even when I'm not sick! It just smells so good and helps keep my sinuses clear and open when I have a cold or allergies. I spray it in my bedroom and night and on my pillow. Works great!
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
I love this refreshing mist and it is highly effective and refreshing. It's cheaper than Evian bottles and it met my expectations completely!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Fun fact: If you suffer from allergies, a spritz of this stuff on your pillow will.help you breathe much easier at night!
Jenn O.
Jenn O.
I literally use this year-round! It makes my house smell amazing and immediately relaxes me! Can't get such,
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
The best thing I've found to spray in the shower when I have a cold and stuffed up. This will open me up so I can breathe, even if it's temporary enjoyment. It smells great, too! I tell all my friends to have this on hand.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love to spray this on my pillow when I'm sick. It opens up my sinuses and makes me feel really refreshed.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is the best thing that this cold season will face! Eliminates all the mess with menthol rubs and doesn't make your skin greasy! #newyearnewyou #newyearnewme
Lindsey H.
Amazing amazing product when my kids are sick i spray in the room before i put them in there for bed and it clears them out to allow for a peaceful sleep both them and i!
Lindsey H.
Has any one sprayed this on fabric such as the back of a pillow case? i am just wondering how that will work and if it will stain?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
Does this really work and how do you use it? Very interested.