BY J.R. WATKINS

The Original Soothing Rub with All-Natural Menthol Pain relieving ointment with All Natural Menthol and Camphor When topical rub is applied to throat or chest it provides temporary relief from cough associated with the common cold. Cough suppressant topical rub also helps provide temporary relief of pain associated with: Muscle Ache Muscle Pain Joint Ache Joint Pain Burns Cuts Scrapes ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My family has always used this and I do as well. This is great for when you are congested. It really works well to help you be able to breathe a bit easier and to break up congestion in your chest. The tin of this is huge and will last quite awhile, so it is also a good value. This is a staple in the medicine cabinet!
Amber A.
springfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I swear by this rub. It's the only menthol rub we will buy now. It works wonders for not only colds, but muscle aches too. We have had our tin for well over a year, and it's not even close to being gone. A little goes a long wa. Well worth the price.
Jenn O.
This stuff is wonderful. it has such a clean smell and works almost instantly. my favorite use is to rub it under my nose if I have a runny or congested nose. it helps clear it up and soothes the dry skin.
Carrie C.
Necedah, WI
I have used this product since I was a child. This product is amazing when congested. Placed on the chest and under the nose or and feet when congested, it removes almost all issues within a day or two.
Erik M.
For more than a year I've been using the JRW products especially the rub, when feeling the effects of a cold. It works great and I highly recommend it.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We used this when I was a kids. Was great for helping to breathe when we had colds and where congested. Definitely recommend!!
Celiana R.
Dallas
I love it! I used it for the whole family. We cant live without it. I recommend it 100%. Great for colds and pain relieving.
Skylar K.
Portland, IN
This stuff works miracles!! My mom showed this to me and I use it every time I get sick now. Totally recommend for everyone.
Renè J.
I absolutely hated this as a kid but the only thing I can say is that it really does help me feel a lot better.
Sue M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Still a great product. used as a child, on my children, and still use..its comforting when you're I'll.