BY J.R. WATKINS

Naturals Home Care HE compatible With natural palm oil and plant extracts Ammonia free Animal testing free Anxiety free Bleach free Doubt free Dye free Guilt free Phosphate free Skepticism free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Non-Toxic & Biodegradable A Natural History. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products.  Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented eco-friendly products. Distributed by Watkins Incorporated ; see more...

Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fargo, ND
I like the JR Watkins Laundry Detergent. It does leave my clothes clean and nicely scented. However, my clothes get a little stiff if I don't use a fabric softener with this product. It is an okay price and I will buy it when one of my other products isn't around. My husband actually prefers the JR Watkins laundry detergent to what I usually buy so when he does the shopping that's what I get! :-D
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Mesa, az
Laundry detergent is something that is usually difficult for me to find one I actually like. I have very sensitive skin and I do not like the smell of perfumed detergents. This one is really good - the scents they offer are light and smell fresh and natural not like chemical based perfumes. Washed our clothing well and no skin sensitivities.
I actually like this product, but considering the price, it's not worth it. It's very overpriced and while it's a good quality and effective product, it's simply too expensive to consistently use. I would only recommend this to someone who had a lot of extra money to blow on minimally effective products.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
SO good! I love that it's 100% natural. It makes me feel like it's safer to use on our clothing and our dog's items. The scent is amazing and it performs just as well as, if not better than, the brands we used to use that weren't all natural. I wish we could find it in more places!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love Jr Watkins liquid laundry detergent! It is the best that I've used with no harsh chemicals and additives! It has a great scent that is not overpowering. It gets my clothes clean and do believe it is the right price.I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
This product is unscented so it leaves your clothes smelly freshly washed and clean. Is able to remove stains and dirt pretty effectively. I love that it is from natural ingredients as my family has sensitive skin. I would recommend this as a good all purpose cleaner.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Glendale, CA
Works good but I still prefer Meyer's soap. All though if you add too much it can stain your clothes with little oil spots. so really do not use more than recommended. the essential oils are a plus but they will stain if you over do the amount you use per load.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Amazing finding this product in here, but also i must said that it would be nice to have this in other presentations, is very effective and last a lot of time, affordable for all the family, and even you can find this everywhere. i completely recommend this
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This particular detergent I haven't really tried it though it looks very interesting and I would love to try it I'm not sure how it would be I don't know but it would be definitely nice to give it a try and see how it would be
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Valley Center, KS
One of my favorite laundry detergents mainly for the smell. It does okay at getting things out of clothes but mainly it leaves everything smelling fresh!
megan s.
megan s.
Does it really work? Gets all the spots off?
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this soap clean well? Is it safe for sensitive skin?