BY J.R. WATKINS

Naturals Home Care HE compatible With natural palm oil and plant extracts Ammonia free Animal testing free Anxiety free Bleach free Doubt free Dye free Guilt free Phosphate free Skepticism free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Non-Toxic & Biodegradable A Natural History. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products.  Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented eco-friendly products. Distributed by Watkins Incorporated ; see more...

• Does this soap clean well? Is it safe for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
  • Does it really work? Gets all the spots off?1 Answers
Jami P.
Richmond, VA
Loved this! One complaint was just like any other laundry detergent liquid it is hard to keep the bottle from leaking and making a mess both during pour and when you put it back. There was a lot of leaking out from the cap and down the side that left it sticky and a ring on the top of my washer!
Chelsey G.
American Fork, UT
I have very sensitive skin and I'm prone to rashes, so I love this JR Watkins. It uses more natural cleaning agents. It is great on getting stains out and wonderful on my sensitive skin! It is seriously a life saver.
christina g.
I began using this brand because it has no harsh chemicals. I have loved everything I have tried so far. This laundry detergent cleans my clothes, does not leave soap residue in my washer, and I only need one small scoop per load. It is a staple in my laundry room.
Kelly D.
Love JR Watkins products!! I love that they are all natural and made in a small town in Minnesota!! I trust using their products on my children with sensitive skin! I would highly recommend trying the entire product line!!!
Tessa L.
Pinole
I did not like this at all, didn't do much for my clothing and not good for stained clothes. I will stick to gain or all hypoallergenic plus it's also more cost effective
Kelley S.
Just ok. The detergent has a very mild scent, a bit sweet for my liking but very neutral. While my clothes came out with a nice clean scent after being washed, I just didn't feel like they were as clean as I would like.
Andrea H.
Ashland, Wisconsin
I love Watkins products! They are affordable, available online, and smell delightful. This is the first natural laundry detergent that actually worked at my house!
I actually like this product, but considering the price, it's not worth it. It's very overpriced and while it's a good quality and effective product, it's simply too expensive to consistently use. I would only recommend this to someone who had a lot of extra money to blow on minimally effective products.
Shannon S.
Fargo, ND
I like the JR Watkins Laundry Detergent. It does leave my clothes clean and nicely scented. However, my clothes get a little stiff if I don't use a fabric softener with this product. It is an okay price and I will buy it when one of my other products isn't around. My husband actually prefers the JR Watkins laundry detergent to what I usually buy so when he does the shopping that's what I get! :-D
Stephanie G.
Powell , TN
Love this detergent!! Its my absolute favorite, and such a bonus that their aren't any harsh chemicals. I also really love the scents...but lavender is my personal favorite! I can smell it on my clothes all day! I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does this soap clean well? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
megan s.
Does it really work? Gets all the spots off?