J.R. Watkins Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Diane A.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Conscience-Clearing Power Superior Quality Since 1868. Non-Toxic. Biodegradable. Free Yourself. A Natural History From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins.  It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products.  Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868.  This natural, earth-friendly formula will leave your hands feeling soft and fresh. J.R. Watkins proudly discloses all ingredients.  Natural ingredients may cause color variations. J.R. Watkins natural plant-b. see more...

Sean D.
Winchester, VA
There are two things that my wife and I love about the this soap, the fragrance and the labeling. Those two things alone are what keeps us buying more when we run out
Ryan S.
Castle Rock, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is another brand that I decided to "splurge" on in order to have more natural and organic body/hand soaps in my house. The smell is great and it's an overall good product except in has the ingredient SLS as a main ingredient. This is absolutely not organic or natural and when this product runs out, I will be switching to something more natural. It's unfortunate that they have false advertising.
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
My favorite Spring Find this season! With THE Kiddies Washing Their hands more from being outside This Is a Good organic product I can trust to use on my kids. I have the coconut scent and it smells really good.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
My new favorite soap! Refreshing lemon scent, soft on hands, and perfect for daily use. Not overly soapy or bubbly, just nice and clean. Wouldn't recommend for dishes because it does not get soapy, but perfect for hands!
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,308 reviews
This is an excellent hand soap. It foams up to create a soapy lather. It does not strip moisture from my hands like most soaps. It smells amazing. It’s affordable and comes in a large bottle. I highly recommend this product and the Watkins brand.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this smell good?
Chandler B.
Is this hand soap drying?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product organic or all natural?