Add a Photo

J.R. Watkins Liquid Dish Soap Detergent, Lavender, 24 FL OZ (Pack of 2):
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, Wa

This would be in my home constantly if I could afford it. I love when I have a chance to splurge on home cleaning products but it just isn't possible for my family all the time but when I do this would be my choice. I love that the ingredients are eco-friendly. I love this company and all their lines and yeah- so who else doesn't want a nice lavender smelling hands after you do the dishes?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I use a lot of products - it works quick and easy which works for me as I'm lazy, and I like a lot of their products, as they do seem to work and smell nice. I wish they had a bigger line with more options!
I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel since i have to use it everyday!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC

My absolute favorite. Great bottle and scent, and nature friendly. Great brand that stands behind the quality of their products. Only downside is that it is a little expensive when comparing to method or other brands. In my mind compites in quality with Mr Meyers
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Baltimore, MD

I love J.R Watkins products. Super gentle on my sensitive skin and you get to experience a bit of aromatherapy while you wash your dishes (I hand wash them) I also like the all purpose cleaner in the lavender as well!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA

Love the scent of lavender and it's definitely nice to have it while doing dishes. It's not as concentrated as Palmolive and such so I feel I have to use more to get the same powerful clean but it does smell lovely.
jen g.
jen g.
Kansas city, Mo

good price for a bit of luxe in your dish soap having aromatherapy with lavendar scent. not the ordinary and ugly dawn sitting on the counter -- the packaging matters too since it sits out!
Brennan S.
Brennan S.
Greensboro, NC

I absolutely love this dish soap. The lavender smell is great and not too over powering and I feel great using this since it's a more natural product. I will be using this again!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Nashville, Tn

I love the J.R. Watkins liquid dash soap is my favorite! Leaves the dishes clean and smells great in the process. Highly recommend and the price is just right!
Julie T.
Julie T.

I really like this soap, it cleans the dishes really well and does not dry your hands. The fragrance is pleasant as well and not overwhelming.
Brookelynn D.
Brookelynn D.
Dover, NH

This makes doing the dishes so much better! The smell is instantly relaxing and fills your whole kitchen within seconds.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hamilton, OH
Looking to hear from someone who has used this. How does it do with grease and baked on foods?

Join Now