Add a Photo

J.R. Watkins Liquid Dish Soap Detergent, Lavender, 24 FL OZ (Pack of 2):
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Nov. 13, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: J.R. Watkins Liquid Dish Soap Detergent, Lavender, 24 FL OZ (Pack of 2)
I use a lot of products - it works quick and easy which works for me as I'm lazy, and I like a lot of their products, as they do seem to work and smell nice. I wish they had a bigger line with more options!
I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel since i have to use it everyday!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Nov. 9, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
My absolute favorite. Great bottle and scent, and nature friendly. Great brand that stands behind the quality of their products. Only downside is that it is a little expensive when comparing to method or other brands. In my mind compites in quality with Mr Meyers
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Baltimore, MD
Nov. 7, 2016, 7:49 a.m.
I love J.R Watkins products. Super gentle on my sensitive skin and you get to experience a bit of aromatherapy while you wash your dishes (I hand wash them) I also like the all purpose cleaner in the lavender as well!
jen g.
jen g.
Kansas city, Mo
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
good price for a bit of luxe in your dish soap having aromatherapy with lavendar scent. not the ordinary and ugly dawn sitting on the counter -- the packaging matters too since it sits out!
Brennan S.
Brennan S.
Greensboro, NC
Nov. 14, 2016, 8:32 a.m.
I absolutely love this dish soap. The lavender smell is great and not too over powering and I feel great using this since it's a more natural product. I will be using this again!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
Nov. 1, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
I love the J.R. Watkins liquid dash soap is my favorite! Leaves the dishes clean and smells great in the process. Highly recommend and the price is just right!
Julie T.
Julie T.
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
I really like this soap, it cleans the dishes really well and does not dry your hands. The fragrance is pleasant as well and not overwhelming.
Brookelynn D.
Brookelynn D.
Dover, NH
Jan. 12, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
This makes doing the dishes so much better! The smell is instantly relaxing and fills your whole kitchen within seconds.
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
March 2, 2017, 3:30 p.m.
This would be in my home constantly if I could afford it. I love when I have a chance to splurge on home cleaning products but it just isn't possible for my family all the time but when I do this would be my choice. I love that the ingredients are eco-friendly. I love this company and all their lines and yeah- so who else doesn't want a nice lavender smelling hands after you do the dishes?
christina g.
christina g.
May 6, 2017, 1:35 a.m.
I cannot say how much I love this soap! While I was at my aunt's house, helping with dishes she had the most amazing smelling soap I have ever smelled. Ever since I had been meaning to purchase it and I finally did a few months ago when I discovered it was a nontoxic brand; this brand. I will never use another brand. This soap cleans dishes well without harsh chemicals like most other soaps. I can clean my daughter's bottles and cups without worry.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hamilton, OH
Looking to hear from someone who has used this. How does it do with grease and baked on foods?