Add a Photo

J.R. Watkins Liquid Dish Soap Detergent, Lavender, 24 FL OZ (Pack of 2):
Madde G.
Madde G.
Bucharest

I am replacing all my soaps with this product line. I am using the dish soap in the lemon and the lavender scents and the hand soap in several fragrances. I bought the hand soap because of its foaming pump, but I am refilling with the dish soap. Don't expect a lot of suds. The liquid cleans well and rinses off quickly, leaving the freshest scent!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I use a lot of products - it works quick and easy which works for me as I'm lazy, and I like a lot of their products, as they do seem to work and smell nice. I wish they had a bigger line with more options!
I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel since i have to use it everyday!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Garfield Hts, OH

With J R Watkins, you know you can be sure you're using quality products made here in the USA. The calming lavender scent is nice for nixing food smells while the powerful cleansing leaves dishes shiny and new. I would definitely recommend trying their extensive line of cleaners.
Aj K.
Aj K.
Granby, MA

I love all natural soaps. Not only are they better if you're a pet owner, but have children too. Nasty chemicals aren't going to fix anything. The light aroma of lavender is a treat when you're sweating over a hot sink filled with dishes. It brings you a mental escape.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC

My absolute favorite. Great bottle and scent, and nature friendly. Great brand that stands behind the quality of their products. Only downside is that it is a little expensive when comparing to method or other brands. In my mind compites in quality with Mr Meyers
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

Yum. Yes. Soft, scented, delightful, and with adorable packaging. It is one of those things I expected to be expensive, and then was pleasantly surprised by the price. Big fan of the 2-pack, gives you even more bang for your buck. The Green Tea is also lovely.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.

This brand is a bit more pricey, but it's well worth it. I feel much better buying this brand than the others; it cleans well, and the smell is fantastic. Overall, I'd definitely say the price is well worth the value and product received.
Farah F.
Farah F.
Ewen, MI

This dish soap smells amazing and cleans well. I give it 4 stars as it is not as tough on grease as Dawn. The smell of lavender is my absolute favorite. It is also great as it doesn't contain harsh chemicals. Awesome!
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Baltimore, MD

I love J.R Watkins products. Super gentle on my sensitive skin and you get to experience a bit of aromatherapy while you wash your dishes (I hand wash them) I also like the all purpose cleaner in the lavender as well!
kuku k.
kuku k.

Long lasting scent which is a true lavender. I squirted some in a dish pan, washed out some glasses, and left the water overnight. Next morning the bubbles were still in the water, and the kitchen smelled lovely.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hamilton, OH
Looking to hear from someone who has used this. How does it do with grease and baked on foods?

Join Now