BY J.R. WATKINS

J.R. Watkins Liquid Dish Soap Detergent, Lavender, 24 FL OZ (Pack of 2): see more...

Christine E.
Presidio, TX
My first time using this dish soap and I was a little put back by the smell at first. It's not a bad smell just not what I'm used to with my other brands I usually use. I liked that this soap works well on grease and you don't need to use a whole lot.
B.l.B B.
I highly recommend them. They are very mild no animal abuse or harm on animals the smell is subtle but noticable it's pricey and your u can't find it at every place but it's a good company
Heather l.
Kannapolis, NC
This is the only dish soap we use in my household, from its pleasant scent, lack of harsh chemicals and value for the price, we couldn’t ask for better. It doesn’t even dry out my hands and when you do dishes daily for six in a household that cooks every meal from scratch, that’s a lot of dishes!
Jasmine T.
Lakewood, CA
This dish soap will last you forever! Such a great purchase and the fact it comes in a pack of two is even better. Doesn’t leave your hands super dry and feeling gross.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
This would be in my home constantly if I could afford it. I love when I have a chance to splurge on home cleaning products but it just isn't possible for my family all the time but when I do this would be my choice. I love that the ingredients are eco-friendly. I love this company and all their lines and yeah- so who else doesn't want a nice lavender smelling hands after you do the dishes?
christina g.
I cannot say how much I love this soap! While I was at my aunt's house, helping with dishes she had the most amazing smelling soap I have ever smelled. Ever since I had been meaning to purchase it and I finally did a few months ago when I discovered it was a nontoxic brand; this brand. I will never use another brand. This soap cleans dishes well without harsh chemicals like most other soaps. I can clean my daughter's bottles and cups without worry.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
I love this dish soap. It isn't rough on your hands and it's gentle on the dishes. A little goes a long way, so even though it is pricy, it is worth it. The scent is subtle and not overwhelming or chemically.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite scent of all of the product scents this brand has. The only complaint is that for dishes you really really have to rinse it well or you get that taste in your food. I use this and just put it in a prettier container and always use it for things I have to hand wash.
Amanda R.
Love the packaging and love the product! It cleans well without all the harsh chemicals! The price is great and do is the quality! Smells amazing and not overbearing! I will continue to buy this brand!
jen g.
Kansas city, Mo
good price for a bit of luxe in your dish soap having aromatherapy with lavendar scent. not the ordinary and ugly dawn sitting on the counter -- the packaging matters too since it sits out!
Holly B.
Hamilton, OH
Looking to hear from someone who has used this. How does it do with grease and baked on foods?