Add a Photo

#106 in Dish Soap
J.R. Watkins Liquid Dish Soap Detergent, Lavender, 24 FL OZ (Pack of 2):
christina g.
christina g.

I cannot say how much I love this soap! While I was at my aunt's house, helping with dishes she had the most amazing smelling soap I have ever smelled. Ever since I had been meaning to purchase it and I finally did a few months ago when I discovered it was a nontoxic brand; this brand. I will never use another brand. This soap cleans dishes well without harsh chemicals like most other soaps. I can clean my daughter's bottles and cups without worry.
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, Wa

This would be in my home constantly if I could afford it. I love when I have a chance to splurge on home cleaning products but it just isn't possible for my family all the time but when I do this would be my choice. I love that the ingredients are eco-friendly. I love this company and all their lines and yeah- so who else doesn't want a nice lavender smelling hands after you do the dishes?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Sherman Oaks, CA

I use a lot of products - it works quick and easy which works for me as I'm lazy, and I like a lot of their products, as they do seem to work and smell nice. I wish they had a bigger line with more options!
I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel since i have to use it everyday!
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH

This is my favorite scent of all of the product scents this brand has. The only complaint is that for dishes you really really have to rinse it well or you get that taste in your food. I use this and just put it in a prettier container and always use it for things I have to hand wash.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC

My absolute favorite. Great bottle and scent, and nature friendly. Great brand that stands behind the quality of their products. Only downside is that it is a little expensive when comparing to method or other brands. In my mind compites in quality with Mr Meyers
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Reno, NV

Long-lasting dish soap. This is a soap that doesn't get very sudsy, but does its job well! The smell is wonderful, lavender, and very natural scented. I love this soap for overnight soaks and for baby bottles, water bottles, and cups.
Karissa C.
Karissa C.
Baltimore, MD

I love J.R Watkins products. Super gentle on my sensitive skin and you get to experience a bit of aromatherapy while you wash your dishes (I hand wash them) I also like the all purpose cleaner in the lavender as well!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA

Love the scent of lavender and it's definitely nice to have it while doing dishes. It's not as concentrated as Palmolive and such so I feel I have to use more to get the same powerful clean but it does smell lovely.
Sita P.
Sita P.
Moreno valley , Ca

Nice natural smell. Love that it doesn't have any toxins. So important especially for something were washing out dishes with, which is where we eat our food. We're literally putting this inside our bodies.
jen g.
jen g.
Kansas city, Mo

good price for a bit of luxe in your dish soap having aromatherapy with lavendar scent. not the ordinary and ugly dawn sitting on the counter -- the packaging matters too since it sits out!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hamilton, OH
Looking to hear from someone who has used this. How does it do with grease and baked on foods?