J.R. Watkins Lemon Scented Room Freshener 4 oz uploaded by Bridget V.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! J.R. Watkins Lemon Scented Room Freshener 4 oz see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this air freshener in the bathroom now you ladies you know that the bathroom it's always has a certain smell or a certain sent so what I do when I clean my restroom I spray the scent and I keep it in there when the kids or the husband or anybody goes in the restroom they can spray it and it smells lemony smells fresh and it's a great smell
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning smell good products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. I prefer these over candles any day. Your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Megan F.
We use this in our downstairs/guest bathroom along with the accompanying hand soap and hand lotion. Our guests always say how much they love the smell and it does a good job of masking/eliminating odor after a trip to the bathroom.
Taryn D.
Roseville, CA
I’m not a huge fan of floral scents, so this fresh lemon scent is right up my alley. It’s my favorite, go to for the bathroom...if someone over does it with the spray, it’s ok. It’s not overwhelming and chemical smelling.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Such a wonderful scent. Gets the job done and freshens up any room. I love anything this company makes and I think that it is fairly priced. A little goes a long way and I would recommend this product to others
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love the smell! Definitely think it's a little expensive compared to other brands, but I love this brand. It definitely removes odors and make the room smell fresh! I like the brand as a whole and will recommend to anyone.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Such a refreshing room spray! This is in fact a great bathroom freshener and I love that the scent is light but cuts thru odor. I love lemon scents as they just smell like cleaning and are revitalizing mentally. I definitely would recommend this spray and other products by this brand! Big fan.
Sara A.
Bloomington, MN
Love this smell! We keep this bottle in the kitchen so that we can give a quick spray after cooking. Nasty smells are gone with just a pump or two and i don’t worry about it being used around my kids (obviously don’t spray it on them butttt). We use different scents for different rooms :)
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Our family loves J.R. Watkins products. They are natural, cruelty free, and have the most amazing scents. As for this room freshener, the scent is bright and clean, and it is perfect for the bathroom or bedrooms. Worth a try!