J.R. Watkins Lemon Scented Room Freshener 4 oz uploaded by Bridget V.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! J.R. Watkins Lemon Scented Room Freshener 4 oz see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this air freshener in the bathroom now you ladies you know that the bathroom it's always has a certain smell or a certain sent so what I do when I clean my restroom I spray the scent and I keep it in there when the kids or the husband or anybody goes in the restroom they can spray it and it smells lemony smells fresh and it's a great smell
Emma C.
Madison
We keep these in every bathroom! I especially love the lavender and green tea scents. Lemon is great for the bathroom. The fact that it’s not an aerosol spray is a plus for me. The scent is pretty concentrated so a little goes s long way. So far, no cons for me!
Taryn D.
Roseville, CA
I’m not a huge fan of floral scents, so this fresh lemon scent is right up my alley. It’s my favorite, go to for the bathroom...if someone over does it with the spray, it’s ok. It’s not overwhelming and chemical smelling.
Michelle G.
Save your money. This scent does not permeate a room whatsoever. I bought two of these and these just didn't hold the scent. I sprayed this in a small bedroom and closed the door. I walked back and it was as if nothing happened. It may neutralize odors but I prefer that a scent remains in the room. This was disappointing. I will stick to Febreeze.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Such a refreshing room spray! This is in fact a great bathroom freshener and I love that the scent is light but cuts thru odor. I love lemon scents as they just smell like cleaning and are revitalizing mentally. I definitely would recommend this spray and other products by this brand! Big fan.
Megan F.
We use this in our downstairs/guest bathroom along with the accompanying hand soap and hand lotion. Our guests always say how much they love the smell and it does a good job of masking/eliminating odor after a trip to the bathroom.
Bridget V.
Fresno
J.R. Watkins Lemon Scented Room Freshener is seriously the best bathroom freshener that I have ever used compared to other name brands. It is the only product I have ever used that actually takes away the odors in seconds. It is simply magic in a bottle. I highly recommend this product to be used in every restroom world wide!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Love the smell! Definitely think it's a little expensive compared to other brands, but I love this brand. It definitely removes odors and make the room smell fresh! I like the brand as a whole and will recommend to anyone.
Sara A.
Bloomington , MN
Love this smell! We keep this bottle in the kitchen so that we can give a quick spray after cooking. Nasty smells are gone with just a pump or two and i don’t worry about it being used around my kids (obviously don’t spray it on them butttt). We use different scents for different rooms :)
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Our family loves J.R. Watkins products. They are natural, cruelty free, and have the most amazing scents. As for this room freshener, the scent is bright and clean, and it is perfect for the bathroom or bedrooms. Worth a try!