J.R. Watkins Lemon Scented Room Freshener 4 oz uploaded by Bridget V.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Find Air And Fabric Fresheners at Target.com! J.R. Watkins Lemon Scented Room Freshener 4 oz see more...

Lori Y.
Girard
I used to use the old style of room sprays that were cranberry, apple pie, and vanilla. The vanilla was absolute favorite and it smelled spot on with what good quality vanilla smells like. I found this product from a vendor and am so glad I gave it a chance....it smell fresh and clean without a lot of perfume type undertones and it lasts a really long time! Great product for price, it will last a long time.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love the Watkins Room Fresheners! The scent isn't over powering but gets the job done. Several rooms in my house have them at all times, especially the bathroom. I have replaced all my other brands with Watkins. The price is great and being all natural is a huge plus. The lemon scent is fresh and great to use all seasons. Highly recommend to everyone!
Christina L.
Pineville, NC
As someone who works in a rock school filled with smelly & sometimes sensitive kids, I can't say enough wonderful things about this room freshener. We probably use 4 bottles a month. I love the light, fresh lemon scent & really love that it's not irritating to even the most sensitive among us. Well done, Watkins! We love it!
Danielle J.
I love this brand because the products are high quality, affordable, and healthier for our home than other brands. We try to buy products that are toxin-free or as "clean" as possible and I trust this brand very much. I love this lemon scent, but many of them are very good.
Arianna K.
As a family, we love the J.R. Watkins products- they are natural, cruelty free, and have the most amazing scents (definitely try their soaps too!). As for this room freshener, the scent is bright and clean, and it is perfect for the bathroom or bedrooms.
Angela H.
Belleville, MI
This is amazing for quick odor removal but only gave it four stars because it does not last long. The scent is very refreshing and does help take odors out of the air. I like all of the J.R. Watkins line of cleaners and lotions also they work very well
Victoria B.
Kennesaw, GA
I find that glade and other room sprays are gone so quick and don't really help eliminate smells. I have these in every room in the house! When the cat box is ready to be changed and no husband in sight to do it this stuff is a life saver
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Our family loves J.R. Watkins products. They are natural, cruelty free, and have the most amazing scents. As for this room freshener, the scent is bright and clean, and it is perfect for the bathroom or bedrooms. Worth a try!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Love the smell! Definitely think it's a little expensive compared to other brands, but I love this brand. It definitely removes odors and make the room smell fresh! I like the brand as a whole and will recommend to anyone.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I have cats so that explains why I need a good room spray and this one was suggested as being more pet friendly. I love a zesty lemon scent, like a real lemon rind rather than lemon pie.