J.R. Watkins - Lemon Cream Hand & Body Lotion 1 oz uploaded by Tanushka V.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Front Label: NATURALLY PURE TRADEMARKJ.R. WATKINS SINCE 1868Natural APOTHECARYHand & Body LOTIONGuilt-FreeEssence: Lemon CreamFree YourselfParaben-Free, Phthalate-Free, Propylene Glycol-Free, Dye-Free97.95% Natural1 FL. OZ. (29mL)CERTIFIED NATURAL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATIONDescription:A natural history. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes thepurity of Watkins. Its wholesome, and its never doctored up like some bigcity factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and throughsince 1868. We invented natural products. (Of course, we didnt exactly know itat the time, but our instincts were right.)Ingredients/Includes: Ingredients: Water (aqua), Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, glycerylstearate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seedbutter, cetearyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, Cocos nucifera (coconut)oil, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, allantoin, Orbignya oleifera seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, Tilia cordata flower extract, Centaurea cyanus flower extract, Anthemis nobilis flower extract, Hypericumperforatum extract, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, C18-22 hydroxyalkylhydroxypropyl guar, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tropolone, sodium hydroxide, citric acid. Not tested on animals Instructions: Apply liberally as needed. see more...

Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD
I found this product in the Cracker Barrel gift shop! This lotion smells like a dream. The perfect combination of lemon and cream. Great for moisturizing your hands. I despise the feeling of dry hands and the 1 oz. bottle is perfect to throw in your purse.
Tanushka V.
York, PA
Great product to use year round, specially during winter when you're skin gets dry because of the cold. The smell is fantastic, it it blends very well. Your skin is left moisturized and feeling soft for hours. I honestly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good moisturizing cream.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,360 reviews
This lotion is a rich moisturizing cream. It leaves the skin intensely hydrated, soft and silky smooth. It absorbs quickly and the scent is amazing. Skin is moisturized for at least 24 hours. The small sized bottle is perfect for travel or carrying in your bag or purse. I keep refilling my bottle from the larger sized bottle so that I can keep this in my purse. It is very affordable and I highly recommend it. I also recommend all of the Watkins brand skincare products. It is an amazing array of excellent products.
Samantha B.
Baltimore, ON
I have seen this in stores and LOVE the scent. It smells heavenly! But I'm wondering how effective it is as a lotion? Does it leave your skin soft and hydrated?